Shine On Award

It's strange.

It's strange that I've gotten over my hatred of awards. Lately whenever I receive one I'm quite excited, especially if the award is one I haven't received before. I love being able to add an award button to my little gallery on the side of my blog. I also just get this sense of pride that someone thought of me when they got an award. Thank you!

Now then. Let's get down to business (to defeat...THE HUNS. Apologies. Had to make a Disney reference there. It was inevitable. Can you guess what Disney princess movie that came from? The "Let's get down to business to defeat the Huns.")


(I'm really jealous of this girl's hair. Crazy jealous.)

Thank you to the lovely Hilda for giving me this award!

The Rules:

Rules:
*Link back to the person who nominated you
*Post the badge on your blog
*Answer the questions posed.
*Nominate five bloggers who shine a light on your day and notify them.
*Issue some questions you'd like them to answer.

The Questions:

1) Have you ever worn footy pijamas?

No. Sadly. But one day I shall! I promise you that!

2) What do you enjoy doing with friends?

Oh boy. Hmm. Well, lots of things. Doodling with Sharpies, singing Disney songs, playing with their hair, making random animal noises....(I do a mean parrot imitation)....

3) Do you keep a diary? How often do you write in it?

I've tried keeping a diary before, but it never works out. I always have this fear that someone will find it and read all of my secrets to the world (like what happened to Emma in the MDBC).

4) Do you prefer to text, call, IM, email, or write to a friend?

Call. I like hearing their voice better than reading what they wrote, and it's easier to communicate.

5) It's suppertime and your mom says what would you like for dinner. What would you want to eat?

Green bean casserole. I don't know why, but whenever my mother makes that for Christmas/Thanksgiving family get-togethers, I'm always drooling over it's deliciousness.

6) Do you like mornings, noon, afternoons, evenings or nights?

I adore evenings. It's so peaceful.

7) Do you have any stuffed animals? What are their names?

I have my own collection of little stuffed beasties. I love them to death. I have a few that are my most special stuffed animals ever. First, there's my giant stuffed bear (I'm not joking, this is one monster of a bear) whom I named The Fuzzy Wubble (I know, you're jealous of his name). The second is a pink bunny who has still gone unnamed. When I was little I used to carry him around by his ears. The third is my little stuffed lamb who's name is Lamby. (Creative, isn't it?)

8) Finish this sentence with whatever you want to share: I love____

I love everything related to One Direction, Harry Potter, and food.

The Nominations:

Emily of Emily Etc.



Audrey of Writing Audrey


The Questions the Nominees Must Answer:

Which do you prefer: One Direction or Justin Bieber?

What is your favorite genre to read (and/or write)?

Would you rather be deaf or blind?

Who are some of your heroes (real or fictional)?

What is a random fun fact about you that most people wouldn't know?

Comments

  1. The Disney reference is from Mulan. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Huns were a real group of people--nomads, I think, that were invading many civilizations in Central Asia and Europe. One of the groups that helped in the fall of the Western Roman Empire, in fact.

      Delete
    2. Really? If that's true....that's pretty cool how they connected real history to a Disney movie.

      Delete
  2. 3 things, Seana.

    First, it looks like you have more spam. Delete it quick.
    2nd, ooh, pretty award! I too love green bean casserole. The movie is Mulan. :) Curiosity, what is your favorite Disney movie?
    3rd, did you get my email?

    ~Robyn Hoode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, boo. Normally the spam is filtered out by itself, but I suppose now that I've been given the responsibility.

      Yay! Green bean casserole lovers unite! Nice work with the Disney reference.

      Hmm....I really love Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan, and Tangled.

      Delete
    2. Oops. published that before I was finished.

      I'll look a sec. (:

      Yep! Here it is! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award Seana! And do check out my new blog! beautifulyetassertive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice questions, but I'm a little exhausted of awards right now :P Nothing personal whatsoever, and I'll still mention you awarded me and link back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amanda. (: I know how it is. These awards always come in floods, and then taper off for a while, and then BAM. They hit you full force again.

      Delete
  6. YOU'RE THE SADDEST BUNCH I'VE EVER MET AND YOU HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE - HOW CAN (boom boom boom) MAKE A MAN (boom boom boom) OUT OF YOU-OU?!

    Ahem.

    Sorry.

    It's just, most people I know haven't seen Mulan ... it's one of the less well known ones...

    Anyway ... thanks for the award Seana! ~unsure smile~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts