Seriously! What A Great Blog Award




1. Nominate 10 people
2. Answer the questions
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
4. Notify the bloggers you nominated.


Alright. I've thanked Emily at the beginning of this post, so no need to heed that rule anymore. I think I'll do these out of order because I'm feeling a squick rebellious.

The Questions:

1. The job you want to have?


My dream is to be an author. That's my dream job. Kinda reminds me of a song from Tangled, "I've got a dream, I've got a dream! I just wanna see the floating lanterns gleam!" Loved that movie. Speaking of movies, perhaps I'd like a career in acting. I've always loved acting, and it's fun being a character you'd normally never be.


2. Favourite Singer/Band?
Was that question even necessary? One Direction! Heh.

3. Favourite Choc or Sweet?

Lindt truffles....oh, man, those things are like heaven in a chocolate spherical object.


4. Three words to describe you?
Funny, random, and artistic.

The Nominations:

First of all....10? Hokey potatoes! That's quite a bit for a Monday! Oh well. Let's do this!

Amanda of A Life On Mission

Nevillegirl of Musings From Neville's Navel

Liam of This Page Intentionally Left Blank (That's right, Liam. I'm being evil and sending you an award. Enjoy.)

Lily of Lily's Notebook

Audrey of Writing Audrey

Rose of Mad Roses and Oopsy Daisies

Treskie of Occasional Randomness

Hermione of Everything Hermione

Clare of Picturesque

That's 9 nominations. Would YOU like to be the tenth? Sure you do! If I didn't nominate you in the list, then if you're reading this sentence, YOU'VE been awarded! Yay.

Comments

  1. Wonderousness. Seems like EVERYONE nominates me lately.

    Heh heh. Liam...poor you. ;)

    Well, since there's only 4 question...I'll give it a go. :P (*coughs* this may or may not have to do with the fact that I don't know what to post today...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plus. I beat you to notifying me, which is totally awesome. ;)

      Delete
    2. Maybe just because you're so cool!

      Delete
    3. I was just off to notify you too! :P

      Delete
  2. lol why is it that awards come in spurts? I can go for months without being awarded and then it's like BAM BAM BAM! YOU GET ALL THE AWARDS AT ONCE! lol.

    I'll see if I can work it in to my next post. lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nomination! So I answer the questions, that you answered right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. (: Yep! The questions stay the same.

      Delete
  4. *snorts* You thought you could saddle me with something this mundane?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wishful thinking, I suppose.

      Really, Sea, everyone should work together to come up with the most awesome award ever so Liam will take it. ;)

      Delete
  5. Audrey nominated me, so no need for me to do a repeat of this, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LINDT. I DIE SEANA I DIE. ASDKLFJASKDFJ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts