The Liebster Lobster Lollipop Award

Happy February, lovelies! Hope this month is awesome as ever for you all!

Anywho, the lovely Amanda has given me the Liebster blog award. Sorry about the misleading title. It's just the Liebster award. No lobsters. No lollipops. Although, both are quite tasty!

So, ladies and gents, let's see what torture I get to endure today!

1. List 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you left
3. Ask 11 new questions for those you nominate
4. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate
5. Go to each blogger’s page and let them know about the award
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog


Eleven facts...about moi? I don't know if I can do it. Let's try.

THE FACTS

1. I'm the youngest in my family. Also the shortest. The rest of my family is in the 6 foot area of height, whereas I'm pretty much a foot shorter.

2. I dislike eating peas IN the pods. They've got to be out of the pods for me to truly enjoy them.

3. Neville Longbottom is my favorite character in the Harry Potter series.

4. I'm terrified of garden gnomes. Life-sized, mini, or cookie version, they're all horrible.

5. I'm a forgetful person, and unless I write what I need to remember down, it slips my mind.

6. Phoenixes are my favorite mythical creature.

7. When I'm bored or there's an awkward silence, I make this weird clicky, popping noise with my tongue. Don't quite know how to explain it.

8. I have a bad habit of having over-due books...

9. I hate it when I lend a book to someone and they DOG-EAR the pages. Those books are like my children!

10. I dog-ear the pages of books we have to read in school.

11. But the books at school aren't my precious possessions, so it's okay.

THE QUESTIONS

1. Which is harder for you? Answering the questions on these awards or coming up with them?
Coming up with them. There's only so much good questions out there.

2. What’s something unique about you?

... erm ... I ... imitate a parrot squawk that sounds pretty realistic?

3. Favorite color?

Lilac.

4. Rate how much you like reading on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being hate it and 10 being “I gobble up books faster than you can say ‘what’s that book called?’”

9 and 3/4. Sorry. Thought I'd throw in some Harry Potter humor there.

5. One thing you wish was different about your favorite book.

That I could go into the book and be in their world.

6. Favorite school subject?

Language Arts (Pretty much anything that has to do with English).

7. Who’s your hero from history?

Uh...George Washington. Great guy. Led some nice armies. Apologies for the lame answer, but nothing is really coming to mind at the moment.

8. What’s your favorite thing about something you like to do? For example, your favorite thing about photography could be “it helps others see things they don’t usually see.”

I love to write because I can create stories and worlds at my fingertips.

9. What’s your favorite dessert?

Chocolate volcano cupcakes.

10. Do you have a favorite country (other than the one you live in)? If so, which one and why?

Australia. Australia Australia Australia. Because, I adore the coral reefs and the animals there, and they have some wicked awesome accents.

11. Do you know any languages other than English? More than a couple phrases of, that is.

I can speak Spanish. Yay.

11 questions for the nominees:

1. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
2. Who do you look up to in the blogger world?
3. If you were on a deserted island, what three people would you want with you?
4. Can you finish this sentence? "Cause you've got that one...."
5. Where would you love to go someday and why?
6. If someone granted you three wishes, what would you wish for?
7. Do you consider 7 an unlucky number?
8. Do you have a lucky number? If so, what is it?
9. What fictional character would you love to hang out with for a day?
10. If you casted a patronus charm, what would your patronus be? (That question will only make sense to people who have read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)
11. What is your favorite mythical creature?

I officially give awards to whoever is reading this sentence RIGHT NOW. Go. You've been hit by the award monster!

Comments

  1. Hey, nice answers. :D Unfortunately, I didn't get the Harry Potter humor. But 9 and 3/4 works. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know what my patronus would be anymore......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and Sea, don't say what it used to be anymore either, because that could be........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe. :) Finally someone who likes George Washington better than Lincoln. (No offence, Abraham...) Personally, I like Washington, Jimmy James, and William Wallace. They're so cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last two on your list I've never heard of. Who are they? (:

      Delete
    2. Um.... William Wallace was one of the most important leaders during the Scottish War of Independence.... em... around the 1300s. :D He's Braveheart. He was SO COOL! (But don't watch Braveheart It's awful. Loads of historical inaccuracies, and Wallace DID NOT have an affair with the Princess... so yeah. Don't watch the movie.)

      Jimmy James... Gosh. Jimmy James is kind of my hero right now. He was a Prisoner of War during WWII... he took part in the Great Escape and was one of the few men who SURVIVED. (Fifty of the seventy who escaped during the Great Escape were caught and shot... well basically murdered. BUT Jimmy made it out of the War and got married. And he was cool. Seriously, seriously cool. You should read his book, "Moonless Night." The first half is really good, and the second gets... well a little dark. But it's a good book.

      Hehehe. Now that I have overwhelmed you with information.

      I shall leave you in pieces. :)

      Delete
    3. I do believe my brain nearly was fried with all of that. (: William and Jimmy do sound really, really awesome! I'll have to do a bit of research on them sometime.

      Delete
  5. Come on. This is the fourth time now. Oh, well. I won't post about it, but I'll take credit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's partially your fault for reading the last sentence.

      Delete
  6. Dangnammit Seana stop indirectly awarding me! I like awards when I know I'm loved enough to have been thought of for it, but this is just cruel!
    Nice HP reference there by the way ;)
    PS peas in the pod are like the best thing ever! I SHUN THEE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mwa ha ha. >:D I usually only do the indirect awards when I'm feeling lazy, or the number of people I must award is higher than I feel like nominating.
      Thank you. (:
      Blech. I just can't stand their texture in the pods. But oh well. I SHUN THEE BACK!

      Delete
  7. I didn't get the Harry Potter humor but i will soon because i just checked it out from the library and will be reading that soon! Check out my blog and hopefully follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! That's super exciting. You won't regret it!
      Could you give me a link to your blog? (:

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Im excited too! http://littlemisscupcakecutie.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    4. Already I am liking the URL of your blog. Cupcakes...mm. <3

      Delete
    5. I LOVE your blog. You're an amazing photographer!

      Delete
  8. Haha I used to be a hardcore baker.. Not really anymore. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts