600+ Pages of Nonsense, Fun, and Puffy Hats

Hello lovelies!

*clears throat and rustles papers professionally-ish)

I'm sure you're wondering why I've gathered you all here today.

Well . . . .

I just wanted to tell you all that I've reached almost 630 posts!

Six.

Hundred.

Almost.

Thirty.

Posts.

Cue the traditional celebratory Hank Green gif!


If that's not crazy, then I don't know what is. All of that means that I have probably spent around 630 days of my life writing, editing, and scheduling posts for this blog. That's a little under three years worth! Excuse my overused lingo, but good grief time flies! It blows my mind to think that I've put in so much time to this blog that we're already in the 600's of posts. I'm honestly just amazed by not only the fact that I was able to write almost 630 total posts without my brain exploding, but that people have read every singe one.

You guys are amazing.

With my blog's little anniversary coming around the corner for year three of my blogging career, I say that's a pretty mind-boggling number to be reaching. I won't go all mush-fest on you, don't worry (that'll be coming your way in a few weeks), but I'm just ecstatic right now. Just seeing the exact number of posts I've made makes me so proud of this little blogosphere.

Thank you all for reading my posts, whether they be good, bad, amazing, or weirder than your left toe. I couldn't do this without you.

That is all.

Cheers,

Sea

Comments

  1. Wow, congratulations! *applause* That's pretty awesome.To think I was all excited when I reached 10 posts... xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *bows* Thank you! (: Hey, everyone's gotta start out somewhere though!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts