From My Sketchbook

Hello, lovelies!

I'm sure a lot of you know that besides my love of all things nerdy and sparkly, I also have a love of putting pencil to paper and drawing. I don't often publish my sketches on this blog, but that's usually because a lot of my drawings are just meaningless doodles.

But you guys are a persistent lot, and I figured since I had plenty of people asking to see a few of my drawings, I might as well show them off.

So.

Welcome to Seana's Mini Art Gallery of Randomness (enjoy!).

* * *

"Eleanor"
The story behind this drawing is that for my english class, we had to draw a character that we could flesh out and write a story about. She started out as just something I found on Pinterest, but I added my own spin on it. I just really love how elegant and whimsical her hair looks.

"Counting Stars"
I actually sketched this at the end of the school year last year, just as summer was beginning. It was either the day of or the day after a giant bonfire hangout with a ton of my amazing friends. We ate food, hung out a pool, and watched the stars twinkle while we all laid on blankets. The dried, half crumbling daisy you see there is actually a flower I had tucked in my hair that night, and I put it there to remember things by. (The words on the page are from the song Counting Stars by OneRepublic.)

"Dreams"
This page started out with those simple words. In the lower left corner you can see the page slowly starting to fill up with little doodles and things. Eventually I want to fill the entire sheet of paper around the words with doodles like those.

"Elsa: The Storm Inside"
I believe I posted this sketch of Elsa from Frozen before, but I suppose there's no harm reposting! I was inspired by a still from the movie, and I just had to draw her. Elsa is one of my favorite Disney princesses queens, and I relate to her completely. Also, her hair was so fun to draw!

"Anna: Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?"
After drawing Elsa, I had decided to take a stab at drawing Anna. Let's just say that drawing noses is not my strong suit. But cover up the lower half of her face, and I think it was a pretty decent attempt. It was my first try, so I'll definitely give it another go sometime.

"Amnesia"
The words on this page were from the song Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer. I was just feeling really sad that day, and it shows through the things that I drew. I have a love-hate feeling with this drawing, but I really like how the eyes turned out.

"Cat"
I saw a picture of a kitty like this somewhere, and I drew it off the top of my head later on. I just thought he looked so cute. And then seeing how he looked a bit like an "A", I threw in the other letters on either side of him to spell "CAT". Just for giggles.

* * *

Those are just a few of the sketches I had lying around. Let me know what you thought of them, and if you'd like to see more of my sketchbook nonsense!

That is all.

Cheers,
Sea

Comments

  1. Love them! Especially the first one, and Elsa :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! (: Those are some of my favorites, too.

      Delete
  2. OH. MY. GOSH! You are an artist! Congrats! I LOVE your drawings! Awww, I love the cat! Can you show us more, please? ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hilda! (: The cat was so fun to draw. I'd love to show some more of my art off in a post, but first I'll have to get busy sketching!

      Delete
    2. No problem. And you are so welcome! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts