Attention All Guestober Friends!

Hello lovelies!

It's going to be a pretty short post from me today, but I'd like to just shoot out a reminder to all of my Guestober guests. All entries must be in by September 30! I've received a fair amount of them already, but I just want to make sure that those of you who are signed up haven't forgotten or gotten eaten by a giant dragon. The latter being a little more serious.


So if you're one of my guest posters, this is just a heads up for your deadline. As always, you can send it to me via email or one of my other social media links. Or you could send it by pigeon mail, but I can't promise you that that's the best option.

I look forward to seeing what you all are coming up with!

That is all.

Cheers,
Seana

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts