From the Bookshelf #8


* * *


Unwanteds: Island of Fire by Lisa McMann
Star Rating: 4.5
Genre: Fantasy
Notes: This is book #3 in the series


City of Fallen Angels and City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Star Rating for . . . 
City of Fallen Angels: 4
City of Lost Souls: 4
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Sci-Fi
Notes: These are books 4 and 5 of the Mortal Instruments


The Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare
(Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince, and Clockwork Princess)
Star Rating for . . . 
Clockwork Angel: 4
Clockwork Prince: 4
Clockwork Princess: 4.5
Genre: Fantasy

That is all.

Cheers,
Seana

Comments

  1. OMIGOSH!! It's the Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices!!! I am screaming right now. Wow Jace and Jem <3 <3

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these books so much! As much as I love Jem, I'm still a Will and Tessa shipper. (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts