#AskSeana (#3): YouTubers, Best Friends, and Hippopotamuses


Hello lovelies!

You guessed it! It's that time again. Time for another round of #AskSeana! I'm still surprised you guys have so much to ask me about, but I think it's high time I share some answers with you.

Let's do this.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

If you could go by any pseudonym other than Seana, what name would you choose?

For some reason I've always been obsessed with the name Genevieve (pronounced J-ehn-eh-vee-v). I just think it sounds so elegant and princessy and I love it. Only problem would be finding my name on those little keychain things at souvenir shops.

What's something you wish you could go back in time and change?

After stealing the time turner from a certain Mr. Harry Potter (or perhaps the Tardis from the Doctor), I think I would tell my past self to guard my heart more and do more things for me instead of trying to live up to other people's expectations. There's a point where you stop taking care of yourself, and starting desperately chasing other people. That's a point I wish I had never experienced.


Who is your favorite YouTuber?

Oh, the humanity of it all! I can't choose just one! Let's divide this into categories before my head explodes, shall we?

(I'll link all of their YouTube channels, so just click their name to see their videos!)

For funny YouTube videos: Marcus Butler and Tyler Oakley


For fashion and lifestyle videos: Niomi Smart


For beauty videos: Carli BybelTanya Burr, and Lauren Curtis


For hair videos: Kayley Melissa and Luxy Hair (Mimi Ikonn)


For videos about anything and everything (including, but not limited to, cats!): Connor Franta


Seana! Question for you! Do you think guys and girls can be best friends without it turning into dating?

Yes! A thousand times yes! There is absolutely nothing stopping you from being best buddies with a dude in your life. A lot of people I know have childhood friends like that, or have friends they've grown up with as they've gone through the school years. Just because you probably know everything about them from their favorite color to their zombie apocalypse plans, that doesn't mean that you're in instant couple! If you want to stay buds, then go for it.


What's an event in your life that you would want to relive?

When I was in 8th grade we had an after-party for our play. I just had one of the most amazing nights of my life hanging out with all of my friends and being my stupid, crazy, awkward self. Everyone just let go of all of anything that separated us into cliques and we all were so close that night and it was such an awesome experience.

Do you want a hippopotamus for Christmas?

I just don't have room for a hippo right now, which is really sad. But if I did, I would name him Hubert and we would be best friends, obviously.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hope you enjoyed another one post in my #AskSeana series! As always, questions can be sent in via Twitter, email, or any of my other social media links in the sidebar.

That is all.

Cheers,
Seana

Comments

  1. Treskie bellows: "I WANNA HIPPOPOTAMUS FOR CHRISSSTMAAAAASSSS. ONLY HIPPOPOTAMUS WILL DOOOOO. NO GREEN ALLIGATORS, OR RHINOCEROUSESESES. ONLY WANT A FRIENDLY HIPPOPATAMUSSSSS." which is a song I've known forever.

    Genevieve reminds me of that song from Camelot, where Guinevere is singing, and she does that, "St. Genevieve, I've run away, eluded them and fled, and from NOW ON I intend to pray to someone else instead!"

    that was random and now goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was beautiful. *wipes tear*

      Haha, random things are the best things. I don't believe I've heard that song, though. Perhaps I'll give it a look-see. (:

      Delete
  2. I've seen tyler Oakley mentioned on twitter and somewhere else (I can't remember, LOL) but i have never seen his videos. I never heard of those other YouTubers but they look pretty! :)

    Where can we send you our questions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Tyler is pretty famous, so it could've been anywhere. (:

      You can tweet me them or DM them to me on Twitter if you like, or just shoot me an email.

      Delete
    2. Awesome, will do! First I gotta think of a question, LOL!

      Delete
    3. May the odds be ever in your favor. (:

      Delete
  3. Love this. May you and Hubert one day be together! Also I looove the name Genevieve (also Guinevere). Is it an acceptable baby name??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hubert and I shall one day be best friends. (:

      Well, I hope so! Because my future child may or may not be named that.

      Delete
  4. Ooh, Seana, you MUST check out Zoe Sugg (Zoella) and her brother, Joe Sugg (ThatcherJoe) (I love them dearly).
    I also saw some of my faves on here (Tyler, Marcus, Niomi, and Tanya). I just love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Sugg siblings! I watch their videos all the time. I completely forgot about them when I was making this post, which is sad!

      I have a bit of an obsession with British YouTubers as well. (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts