Year 3 Of Confetti, Airplanes, and Insanity

HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY!

*throws confetti*



It's been three years since I sat down and had the crazy idea of creating posts and writing nonsense about my life.

Three.

Whole.

Years.

And honestly? It's been the best three years of my life. It's been a roller coaster of adventure, and I'm so happy that so many of you have been along for the ride. It's been crazy difficult sometimes to keep this blogosphere running, but the overwhelming amounts of support I've had from you guys is definitely the most rewarding thing ever.

I feel like I should do something grand for this post, like write a message in the sky with a little jet plane or something. A big "Thank you! You guys are the bee's knees!" would do nicely, I think. But since I don't own an airplane to write that with, I'll do something else.

Last year, for my blogaversary post, I answered a question that many of you wanted to know. This year I'll do the same. But instead of telling you my first crush like last year forced me to do (I still pray that that guy friend of mine never ever sees that post), I'll be showing you a picture of myself.

Now before you start dancing like there's no tomorrow in an impression of Hank Green . . .


Yikes. Too late.

For those of you who hadn't started break dancing, I'll just say right now that it's not a full body picture. Just my eyes. Disappointing, maybe, but that was one of my most requested questions that I'd been receiving for #AskSeana, so I decided why not stick it in here. You wanted to know what color eyes I have, so now your wishes shall be granted.

So. Eyeball picture in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .


Ta da! Not super exciting, I know, but for those of you who were curious, there they are. I think I was about to sneeze before taking it, which is why my eyes are a bit squinty, but nevertheless, now you know that my eyes are brown. Huzzah!

Once again, I want to thank each and every one of you who have been a part of my blog these past three years. Whether you were a follower, commenter, fellow blogger, or just someone who popped in to say hi, I'm so grateful for each and every one of you. I hope that you stick around for many more years here at The Totally Insane Writer home.

And that, my friends, is all.
Cheers,
Sea

Comments

  1. Happy blogaversary!
    PS I never get tired of GIF...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww rats.... If it's your blogaversary already, that means I missed mine.... Oh well. Congrats on 3 years Sea J!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, oops! Maybe you could celebrate a tardy blogaversary? (: Thank you, though!

      Delete
  3. HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!!! You have gorgeous eyes! Ooh lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a crazy 3 years, hasn't it? (: And, thank you!

      Delete
  4. Happy blogaversary! :D That Hank Green gif is pure fabulousness. I'll have to figure out a way to work it into one of my own posts someday...
    Your eyes are really pretty :) And maybe it's just because I have the stereotypical thin Asian eyes, but you don't look like you're squinting to me xD
    Looking forward to more years of your terrific blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, he's probably my favorite gif for celebratory nonsense. (:

      Aw, thank you! You have Asian eyes as well? I'm Asian, but I have a slightly different look than the typical person, and I've noticed that my eyes are a little different than other people's too. It's a little interesting, actually!

      I am as well! Glad to know you'll be along for the ride. (:

      Delete
  5. Happy Blogerversary!!! *flings confetti* You are awesome and wonderful and insane and awesome! :D

    ~The Unstoppable Child

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I forgot to mention just how lovely your eyes are, in my last comment.
      Well, you have absolutely lovely eyes, dear Sea. :)

      ~RH

      Delete
    2. Thanks a million, Robyn! It's been amazing meeting blogger buddies like yourself.

      Haha, and thank you as well for the eye compliment. (:

      Delete
  6. HAPPY BLOGOVESARY!! Have some cake! Our blogs are about of an age (yours is about six months older than mine) so I feel like we've come on a journey together, I mean I know that sounds ridiculously corny and I don't mean it 100% seriously, but what I do mean is you're one of my best blog-friends and I think the world of you and your blog.

    ANYWAY before that gets too sentimental, here's a piece of news to burst your bubb-- I mean, to make you ecstatic: I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! MWHAHAHAHAHA! However, I have to say, it is not obligatory, so feel free to take the glory without doing the tag!

    http://wishingiwasnorthern.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/liebsterified.html

    PS you have lovely eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. PPS I may have already told you about this nomination. WHO CAN SAY?? Not I, certainly. Brain like a sieve ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Em! How did you know I wanted cake? It's been so amazing meeting you and hanging out at your blogosphere. I know I don't comment enough there, but if I had all the time in the world I'd overflow it with some cheesy fun. You're definitely one of my best blog buddies, and I'm so happy we've been friends for so long.

      Whoo! So much sentiments! I'll take a look at that lovely award as soon as I get the chance. Nothing like a Liebster award to kick off year 3, eh?

      PS: Thank you (:

      Delete
  8. HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!!!!
    You have lovely eyes. I'm off to go stare at mine for a while.

    ~D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (: Have fun staring deeply into your own lovely eyes. What color are they?

      Delete
    2. You're welcome!
      Mine are kind of a light brown/hazel-y greenish color. If you're looking closely. If you aren't, they just look brown.

      ~D. Skye <3

      Delete
    3. I have a friend who's eyes are like that. (: For the first while that I met him, I swore his eyes were brown. One day I asked, and he told me they were hazel. So naturally I had to look for myself, and sure enough, they were hazel! Oops.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts