I Fell In Love With Chaos: A Poem

Hello, lovelies!

As you know, I'm a bit of a poetry lover. I just think poetry has the power to impact you the same way a long-winded paragraph can, but in a more direct way. I randomly got some inspiration for this poem whilst sitting in math class (so I suppose math is useful for something!). So here it is! As always, feel free to leave feedback in the comments. (:

* * *


She fell in love with chaos,
With danger and lightning and storm.
With blazing starlight and fiery hearts,
And moonlit goodbyes etched in a door.
With winged wishes taking flight,
And turning darkness into light.

She fell in love with chaos,
With flying and spinning to shore.
With blinding colors and daring adventure,
And dancing in streetlights once more.
With finding courage in the dead of night,
And seeking strength to withstand the fight.

I fell in love with chaos,
With danger and lightning and storm.

* * *

That is all.

Cheers,
Sea

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts