I Have A Lovely Blog! (Award)


Hello, lovelies!

One of my dearest internet friends, Emily, of Emily Etc. has nominated me for an award. Huzzah! I give you my sincerest gratitude. And an invisible teddy bear.

THE RULES:

1. Thank whoever nominated you.
2. List rules and display award.
3. Give seven facts.
4. Nominate 15  other bloggers and notify them.
5. Display award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.


MY SEVEN FACTOIDS (not to be confused with steroids):

1.) I do my smiley faces in what is considered to be "backwards". I do them like this "(:" as opposed to ":)". It just feels cuter and less awkward to me that way. I'm not sure why. I started to do them that way when I was in middle school and haven't changed yet.


2.) I adore singing, and I'm part of a group in my school called Living Hope which is a bit like an elite group of singers that you have to audition to be a part of.


3.) I have a love-hate relationship with feta cheese. And also olives. And kale. Sometimes I like them, sometimes I don't.



4.) Sometimes ordering food at restaurants gives me anxiety because I feel so pressured to make sure I don't screw up my order. (But does the waiter even care? Probably not.)


5.) I'm a sucker for that whole tall, dark, and handsome thing with guys (especially if they have blue eyes). I can't help it. I blame Zac Efron!


6.) I still run up the stairs after turning off the lights because there's obviously going to be monsters once the lights go off.


7.) My favorite time of day is early morning and late at night. My favorite season is fall, and I just adore it when the air goes all crisp and cool, and the leaves turn fiery shades of red and orange. *le sigh of happiness*


* * *

And because I'm rushed on time whilst writing this post, I'm not going to be doing any nominees. (Oops!) So hopefully you enjoyed those 7 random facts anyway. (:

That is all.

Cheers,
Sea

Comments

  1. Numbers 6 and 7, yo.
    It just got really cold where I live. I've been wandering around in shorts, knee socks and fuzzy blankets for the last 3 days. I looked kind of weird. :)

    ~D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear shorts during our frigid days too. (: Every once in a while I'll cave and put on a pair of pants instead while I'm home, but usually it's my fuzzy pajama pants that have little coffee mugs on them.

      Delete
  2. SIX YES RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

    I love Fall! Pumpkins and apples and all the oranges and reds and golds and browns! And how lovely cool it gets! It's just started to get cool here. Also, I love DQ Pumpkin Pie Blizzards. *nods*

    Zac Efron is (was?) cute... Elijah Wood was my first celebrity crush. *blush* (What can I say? I'm LOTR-crazy.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All hail the pumpkin spice lattes! (: I do enjoy all of the pumpkin things, especially fall scented candles. Mmm, candles . . . (but not for eating, because that's probably poisonous)

      I think my first celebrity crush was actually Josh Hutcherson if I think about it now. Funny enough, I have a friend that looks a bit like him, but I can't figure out why. They just have similar faces, and they're both shorter which makes me chuckle.

      Delete
    2. No, don't eat candles, Sea. You'll get burned.

      Delete
    3. Hey, but if I catch fire, at least those stop, drop, and roll things they taught me when I was little would come in handy.

      Delete
    4. ...I'm pretty sure that's for if your clothes catch fire, not your esophagus! :P

      Delete
    5. Don't underestimate what my esophagus is capable of? (:

      Delete
    6. You have a strong digestive system, m'dear.

      Delete
    7. Mmm, that's debatable. Sometimes my digestive system freaks out if I have milk, which is a bit odd.

      Delete
  3. I go to a high school and our choir is called Living Hope! I can't sing for the life of me, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, your main choir is called Living Hope? (: That's crazy that we both have singing related things that are called the same name.

      Delete
  4. ~hugs invisible teddy bear~ Sorry I've taken so long to get here, Sea! I've been so crazy busy with school ... I'm making my uni application currently! #ugh

    I love your use of gifs, especially the Jenna one. I love that gif so much. She's so funny :')
    Also the Jack Sparrow one <3 <3 <3 (speaking of dark and handsome ..... )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uni is like the British version of college here, yes? I don't even know what I want to major in for college, and I really only have this year and the beginning of the next school year before I need to start applying. Eep.

      Jenna Marbles is wonderful. Some people don't like how blunt she is, but I think she's hilarious.

      I haven't actually finished watching all of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies (oops). I remember vaguely one time watching part of one with my brother, but at the time I was young enough to be scared by the action scenes so I never really got into them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts