I Have a New Book for You!

Hey my fellow bookworms! Seana has returned for her daily blog posting. Not much happened today, except that tennis practice was cancelled. Sad. :(


My book today is called The Princess and the Unicorn by Carol Hughes. I know, the title might throw you off a little bit. I mean princesses? Unicorns? Come on! But seriously, it's a fun read and I enjoy reading it once and a while. The story is about a fairy named Joyce, who lives in the forest of Swinley Hope. But one day the unicorn that lives there and keeps it alive, is taken by the princess, unaware that if the unicorn leaves the forest, both he and it will suffer. (I think the princess's name is Princess Eleanor Charlotte Anya Ilona Grace Victoria. A mouthful, but cute.) Joyce sets off on a mission to rescue the unicorn before her forest home is ruined. Can Joyce make it? Will Princess Eleanor be able to solve some problems of her own? Find out in The Princess and the Unicorn.


Don't forget to pick up a good book tonight!
~Seana J. Vixen

Comments

Popular Posts