The Mother Daughter Book Club

Hello once again faithful followers of my blog! Just a few reminders before we get started; first, I encourage you greatly to follow my BFF's blog at julyaemmance.blogspot.com and if you have questions about your faith or other topics, feel free to check out my other BFF's blog at jesus3calling.blogspot.com she is new to blogging, so if she makes any grammatical errors, don't hold it against her.


Now that that's out of the way and taken care of, let's move on to the next book I have to share with you. This book is called The Mother Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogel Frederick. This story is about four very different girls named Cassidy Sloane, Jessica (Jess) Delaney, Emma Hawthorne, and Megan Wong. Each girl has a unique personality from sporty to fashion, animals to books. You'll laugh at the group's antics, and gasp at each twist and turn. This book is also part of a series. The other books are (listed in order) : Much Ado About Anne, Dear Pen Pal, Pies and Prejudice, and the newest one is Home for the Holidays. I myself have not read Home for the Holidays yet, for it is coming out sometime in October. I know, I've promised to read a few different books now, but I will get to them as soon as I can!


Until we meet again,
~Seana J. Vixen

Comments

Popular Posts