Seana's Band Dilemma

Hey everyone, today I got my band uniform, yay. But the only problem is...the pants are super long, and slightly baggy. My mom says she can pin the hem up a little so that they don't drag, but the zipper is a little low in my opinion. But I guess you gotta do what you gotta do...


My next book I have to share is called Heaven Is For Real by Todd Burpo. This story is written by Todd, a small town pastor in Nebraska. Todd has had many different health problems, from kidney stones to broken bones. But he and his wife Sonja have never experienced anything quite like what happens to their son Colton. Colton gets very sick (you'll have to read it to find out just how sick) and is sent to the hospital. And while he's in surgery, he comes out of his body is able to see what his mom and dad were doing at the time. His parents never told him what they were doing, yet Colton knew exactly what they were doing. One day Colton starts talking to his parents about what it was like in heaven, and his parents stop in their tracks. You'll love this passionate and mind-boggling story about a little boy who proves, that Heaven is for real.


Take care everyone,
~Seana J. Vixen

Comments

Popular Posts