Seana is Back On Track

I have returned my lovely viewers! Now, I know my last post was unrelated to books (I did tell you that I'd share things that are happening in my own life), but many thanks to all of you that posted me some advice. But now I'm back on track to giving you some of my favorite books to read.


My next book to share is called A Dog's Life  by Ann M. Martin. This book is the story of a stray dog named Squirrel. Squirrel starts with a family, her mother and brother Bone, but then must learn to survive in the wild, first with a friend, then by herself. Squirrel is treated with kind hands and cruel ones, but will she ever find a forever home? You'll be on your feet as you follow her trek through many years of life. There is also a companion book to this story, that is called Everything For a Dog By Ann. M Martin. This book is a story of what happens to Bone, Squirrel's brother. In this book, dogs and dog-lovers will unite, and you'll be as enchanted by this story as I was.

With love,
~Seana J. Vixen
Keep  on reading, it'll take you on journeys you could never have imagined!

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts