Hello Viewers!

Greetings once again! I'm running out of different ways to say hello, so I might repeat a few... Today was a sad day. My tennis match was cancelled! July A. Emmance and myself were quite sad indeed. We've only played one time this week, and that was a practice. Well next week is promising better weather! :)


A book I'd like to share with you is called Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. This story takes place in the future, so don't be alarmed by the hovercrafts. This book is about a girl named Tally Youngblood. (Kind of a gross last name if you ask me...) She lives in a world where when you turn 16, you are taken to a hospital where they totally change how you look...and how you think. All of the Pretties (what you are called after the surgery) are the same hight, same skin tone, same, same same. Everyone wants to become a Pretty because of how much fun they have, and how easy their life seems. But Tally makes a friendship that threatens to change her perspective of Pretties. Tally must choose whether to help her friend, or turn her in. Either way has horrifying results. She will either loose a friend, or never be pretty. Ever. What will Tally choose? The answer will shock you. Read it to find out! This book is a series. The books in order are:  Uglies, Pretties, Specials, Extras. Have fun reading!


Read, read, as fast as you can (just kidding, savor the book!) you can't outread me, I'm the gingerbread man!
~Seana J. Vixen

Comments

Popular Posts