A New Book for You!

Hello again my loyal viewers! Today I have a book for you, and I have some things to share with you. Today I went to the Craft Show at my school, and there was so much to see there! Holiday trees, dips and sauces, flowers and jewelry, but the one I bought things from was the "Bow"tiful Girls Boutique. I got three different headbands, and three different flower hair clips all made by my former GEMS counselor! Then after that I went shopping at some other stores and got a fall jacket, some pink gel mirror stickers, Snoopy notepad, two pairs of super cute socks, and I got a pair of flower earrings. Wow. Today was probably one of my favorite days!


I don't think I've told you that I have a dog did I? Well, my dog is an English Springer Spaniel named Chloe and she is just the sweetest dog in the world. (Well okay, everyone thinks their dog is the best, so maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it.) She loves to swim and play in the mud, and can chew dog bones in no time flat. How about you? Do you have a pet that you love? Sent me a picture, I'd love to see what my viewers own as pets!


Alright, back to business. My next book to share with you is Found by Margaret Peterson Haddix. This book is about three kids, Jonah, Chip, and Jonah's younger sister Katherine, who are trying to figure out a mystery. Jonah and Chip both receive mysterious letters from both the good guy and the bad ones. You'll be yearning to read more as you finish each chapter, and I just know you'll find this book as exciting as I did! This book is the first in a series of 4 books so far. I am pretty sure that Haddix is planning on writing more though. The books order in this way: Found, Sent, Sabotaged, and Torn. (I have not read Torn yet because it is so new, but I am going to be sure to read it very soon. I'll make sure to give you some feedback on it.) Haddix has a way of capturing the suspense of people everywhere, and let's you become so familiar with the characters and the scenes that you feel like you're right there with them. She is one of my favorite authors, and I hope I can become a great writer like she is!


Yours Truly and Forever,
~Seana J. Vixen

Comments

Popular Posts