Welcome to my blog!

Hello readers! My name is Seana J. Vixen. Well actually, that is my pen name. My real name is nothing like my pen name, and no, I will not be sharing my real name on this blog. I would love to be a writer when I get older, but for now, I'm starting by writing a story. Some day I hope to be published and see my book in the store! I also shall put a few items about myself so that you can get to know me. I like to write (that's a no-brainer since I want to be a writer), I enjoy playing tennis, and am currently on a tennis team, and I also really like Giant Pandas. One of my good friends includes July A. Emmance. She has her own blog and you can find it by typing in julyaemmance.blogspot.com in your address bar. I suppose I am rambling, so I'll put in a few key points you can look for in my blog postings. First of all, I'll try to tell you a bit about my day each time I post, I will sometimes add hints on my future book, and I will sometimes I will recommend one of my favorite books or series.
Read on fellow bookworms!
~Seana J. Vixen

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. Funny how I looked at this post two years later.

      Delete
  2. Such a cool blog... I tried one, but didn't really keep going. Anyway, so fun to read the posts.
    ~A.J. Ryan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts