Something New!

Hello everyone! This is Seana, your wonderful blogger friend, and I have something new to add to my blog. Well I'm thinking, what if you have questions about things in your life, related to books or just to anything that's going on. Just post a comment and state your question, and I will do my best to answer them! Hope you enjoy that new feature that I'm willing to do! And on a side note, feel free to check out some of my favorite blogs; julyaemmance.blogspot.com for other book things and please check jesus3calling.blogspot.com for your questions about things in life, or your faith.


The next book I have to share is called The Cupcake Queen by Heather Hepler. This story is about a girl named Penny Lane. Penny is in high school, and moving away from everything she loves in New York. Her friends, her apartment...everything. But the worst part for her is that her parents are living separated, and she just wishes that everything would turn out alright. Penny hates Hog's Hollow when she moves there, but after a while she finds new friends, and a new crush. But not everyone is happy that Penny has come to their town. Penny has to deal with a group of queen bees since an unexpected turn at one of their birthday parties. Follow Penny as she learns to live in a new place, and finds new friends in the process.


With utmost love,
~Seana J. Vixen

Comments

Popular Posts