Harry Potter In 99 Seconds

Happy Wednesday!

My Pinterest addiction is awful. Love that website. So once again I was page skimming through Pinterest, and I saw a Harry Potter In 99 Seconds video, and I had to watch it. I had to. Basically it's this guy summarizing all seven books. But he SINGS it. Very cool. If you haven't finished the series, I would advise you to just pause the video before it reaches a book you haven't read, not watch the video at all, or simply just watch it if you don't care about spoilers.

*Note: If you watch this more than once, watch the guy on the left's facial expressions. They're great.


Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I need to meet that kid. He is BRILLIANT!

      Delete
    2. Seriously! We gotta hunt them down and get their autographs.

      Delete
    3. You've posted this a long time ago so I don't even know if you'll see this comment but they're the same person in the video ahahah

      Delete
    4. WAIT WHAT?! I thought it was two people! This is news to me. Wow.

      Delete
  2. Have you ever seen the one for Lord of the Rings? It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know one of those existed for LotR! Sweet! Of course, I probably shouldn't watch it until I finish the trilogy. :P Spoilers are not my friend.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts