Promises, Promises

Alright, enough of these lame posts.

Quite frankly, I haven't had much time on my hands to put up some awesome posts because of play practice and because of other things.

...

*facepalm* I completely forgot to tell you all this! I did in fact get a part in the school play. I must say, I was so excited when I found out, and I ran around the house like a crazy person for a few hours straight. The only downfall to my character is the fact that she's supposed to be...erm...a lot chubbier in the midsection, and I'm well...not. So. Bring on the fat suit! The costume crew is going to have way too much fun with that.

I'm going to do my best to do more talking and less copying and pasting of pictures. I can't promise you guys that I'll be able to, but I can promise that I'll certainly try!

That is all.

Comments

  1. It's ok, it's your blog. You can post whatever you like. :) And congrats on getting the part. I hope they don't get carried away stuffing the fat suit, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! (: I hope so too. It would be bad to look like the female version of Santa. :P

      Delete
    2. LOL!!!! I agree. And you're welcome. :D

      Delete
    3. Seana Claus is comin' to towwwn.

      Delete
  2. Massive congratulations! Well done on getting the part, Seana. I haven't seen you act, of course, but I can certainly say as a friendly follower that I'm sure you really deserved it! And about the blog: as Hilda says, you can do exactly as you please on your own blog. That's what's so great about it. I actually love the pictures you post, but it's always nice to hear your voice. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you're sweet. Thanks, Rose! (: Hmm...I haven't been on your blog for a while. I shall go hunt it down right now. >:D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts