A Little Piece Of Me Just Died

I woke up today and my father was reading the paper in the kitchen. He looked up at me as I walked in and said, "The Harry Potter actor died."

I was in a frenzy as I shrieked, "DANIEL RADCLIFFE DIED?!"

He shook his head. "No, Richard Griffiths died."

"Who?"

My mom poked her head into the room. "I think they said he was this 'Uncle Vernon' guy."

"UNCLE VERNON DIED?! NO! NOOOOOOOO!"

I didn't want to believe it, but even the Twitter world said it was correct.

Well, Richard Griffiths/Uncle Vernon, rest in peace. The Potterheads will miss you.


Comments

  1. I moment of silence on this Easter Sunday.
    I'm so sad, I had NO idea, we will all miss you, you and your determination to not let Harry go to to Hogwarts. He will live on in our hearts, forever.
    - Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts