Liebster Award



Well, Naana over from Beautiful Yet Assertive, an awesome clothes and other random things blog has given me the Liebster award. Now, I've already done this award.....several times, but since there was a new button for it, I thought, hey, why not?

The Rules:

- Thank the person who nominated you
- List 11 facts about yourself
- Create 11 questions for your nominees
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
- Answer the questions left for you by the previous blogger

Now, I'm going to cheat here. The 11 questions Naana left me will give out 11 facts when I answer them. So I'm not going to add 11 more facts on top of that. That's just silly.

The Questions:


1. Where in the world are you?
Hogwarts. Sometimes Narnia. Depending on my mood. (I also go to Middle Earth from time to time.)

 2. How old are you?
Fourteen. Just a young whippersnapper over here.

3. Do you have a best friend?
Actually, I have more than one. (:

4. What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing, singing, drawing, listening to music, watching movies....eating.

5. List 10 of your favourite blogs
Yikes. I don't dare because there are far more blogs than 11 that I love to visit!

6. Who is your favourite designer?
I'm not really familiar with the designing industry, so I have no idea!

7. Do you wear makeup?
Yes I do. But I've learned from the past that caking it on isn't a look that anyone can pull off....especially myself. Heh.

8. Are you allowed to date?
Eh....no. Not as of now. My parents say no dating until sixteen or above.
9. What is your view on dating before 18?
(Oh boy, what's with all the dating questions?) Well, I'd say that people can do what they want, but they really just ought to think about whether or not they're dating the person because they like them, or because everyone else is dating.

10.What is your religion?
I'm a Christian. (Does anyone else know the song that goes, "I am a C. I am a C-H. I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N, yee-haw!"?)

11. Are you nice in real life?

Well....I think so. No one has told me otherwise. (:

And now since I'm feeling especially lazy, I'm not going to pick 11 blogs to nominate. If any of you need an excuse to post something, here you go! Merry Christmas from me to you. If you do this award, feel free to use the questions Naana left me as the ones you answer. (:

Comments

  1. Yeah, my mom was like, "You're not allowed to date until your sixteen." and when I turned sixteen she upped it to eighteen. It doesn't really bother me at all because there aren't any eligible guys that are attracted to me. So hey! No problem there! LOL.

    Never heard that song. lol the lyrics made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, yes. I know the song. :P

    Fourteen! Whoo! I'm not the only young person around here (so am I). :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. *waves hands wildly* I know that song!!! I know that song!!!

    *blushes and clears throat* Ahem. Have to mantain a little dignity... if I have any left. :)

    Fourteen, huh? I started really writing when I was fourteen. (yes, I'm older than fourteen.)

    So, carrying a conversation over from a different blog (to avoid getting spammed), what you want to sing, Seana? I'm afraid I only know two 1D songs... What Makes You Beautiful and One Thing.
    Have you ever seen The Piano Guys on YouTube? They do a fun version of WMYB.

    ~Robyn Hoode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! (:

      Dignity? Pshaw, who needs it?

      Very cool, very cool. Just don't play the "Respect your elders!" card with me. :P

      Good plan. Liam was getting a little testy. Only two? Perhaps I'm an overachiever then. Oh, well! Ahem.

      You're insecure. Don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or! Don't need make-up to cover up. Being the way that you are is eno-o-ugh!

      (Take it away, Robyn!)

      I love the Piano Guys! I haven't seen their WMYB video...I'll look it up sometime!

      Delete
    2. You know what, you're right! Dignity is over-rated!

      Everyone else in the room can see it, Everyone else but you-ooh! Baby =, you light up my world like nobody else...
      (No, you aren't an overachiever-- I just haven't heard a lot of 1D. I'm a sorry excuse for a Directioner. Any absolutely amazing songs I should know? Slightly off subject, how do you feel about Austin and Ally music?)

      I hope I shall never need to play that card... ;)

      ~Robyn Hoode

      Delete
    3. *wild applause* That was magnificent! Just magnificent!

      But a song you MUST know is Little Things by 1D. It's so...so...*sob*...perfect! And if you want a laugh, listen to Heart Attack (yes, still by 1D). I've also been quite fond of The Water Is Wide. There are a lot of different versions of this song, but one that's really beautiful and almost haunting is one that Hayley Westenra sang. (The first time I heard the song was while playing a Wii game called Endless Ocean. It was playing in the background. xD.) If you want some good music to write to, anything that's in How To Train Your Dragon is good. Especially the one called Test Drive. That one's awesome.

      Delete
    4. I was asking about the 1D music. If I write to music *lowers voice* lately...it's a playlist I made on YouTube... full of songs people re-did... to sound like The Chipmunks! (and there goes the rest of my dignity... bye, dignity!)There are only about two songs on there not Chipmunked and that's because I couldn't get Hey, Princess like that and I like the Good Luck Charlie Theme (not as big of a fan of the show as I used to be, but I like theme) I found out that if I can drown out every other thought with music, my story flows from my semi-subconscious mind to my pen and on to the paper with more enthusiasm and less thinnking of what happens next in this scene.
      I like HTTYD music. :) I bought some it with iTunes gift card around my last birthday. I like Forbidden Friendship and See You Tomorrow and Test Drive. :)
      Did you know that the guy who did the music (composed, I think)for HTTYD also did it for Shrek (love the theme!) and The Lorax? :)

      Delete
    5. That's so cool! Strange, I must say, but cool nonetheless.
      I love it when the words just flow from my mind to the page, an effortless creative flow. Ahaha, that sounded rather poetic. I think I might just try my hand at poetry sometime since I've written a few good ones in the past.
      Seriously? I haven't seen The Lorax yet, but I do believe I must soon. It looks so cute!

      Delete
    6. Good luck with the poetry! Mine tends to be the occasional haiku.
      The Lorax is a good movie. It's made by the same company that did Despicable Me.

      ~RH

      Delete
    7. Loved DM!

      "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!"

      Delete
    8. "The appearance of the please makes no difference. It is still no, so go to sleep!" :)
      And...
      "This is literature? A two year old could've written this!"

      ~Robyn Hoode

      Delete
  4. LOL, you're funny! :D

    "And now nominating..." **hides in the corner rocking back and forth while sucking my thumb and mumbling "Not me , please, not me again..." :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks. (:

      Oh, don't worry. You don't have to unless you want to. (:

      Delete
    2. You're very welcome :D

      Yay!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Hmm, can I do this award? I've never heard that song, but why do you only spell up to "C-H" and then skip to "C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you can! (:

      Maybe it would take too long to spell it all the way?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts