It Is Over

The play is over.

It's over.

It's rather bittersweet for me. I feel a sense of relief that I don't have to stress anymore about it, I don't have to be worrying about it anymore. But at the same time, I know I'll miss it. It really livened up the school days, and it was really fun too.

Everyone involved in the play is like family to me, and I probably won't see them as much during school anymore because most of them are not in my classes. Sad.

I'll end this post just by saying "thank-you."

Thank you all for the encouragement you gave me! It really helped. Thank you!

Comments

  1. You're welcome! :)

    ~Robyn Hoode

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome, I knew you and July could do it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome :) I understand what you mean about the "family" aspect of it, too. :) Glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts