Pseudonymous Bosch's All-Time Favorite Chocolate Recipe

I've been reading The Secret Series by Pseudonymous Bosch (the first book in this series being The Name of This Book is Secret), and after browsing through the appendix of book #3, I found a recipe that I fell in love with. Seriously. It's amazing.

Care to try it?

PB's All-Time Favorite Chocolate Recipe*

- 1 bar of chocolate (preferably dark)
- 1 hand
- 1 mouth

Grasp bar in hand. Stick in mouth. Oh wait---REMOVE WRAPPER. Then stick in mouth. Now eat. Repeat.

NOTE: Speed is of the essence in this recipe. Otherwise, somebody may see you and you may be forced to share.


(*Please also note that I do not claim this recipe as my own, but give full credit to Pseudonymous Bosch and his book This Book is Not Good For You. Thank you for your consideration.)

Comments

  1. Definitely trying this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good. Though I have to be honest and admit that I put down the first book. I didn't care for it.

    ~The Unstoppable Child

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not really geared towards teens, so I can see why.

      Delete
    2. Actually, it was the writing style. And I'm not a teen.

      ~RH

      Delete
    3. There was also the fact he made lying a good thing. I didn't like that.

      ~RH

      Delete
    4. You're not a teen? ....perhaps my memory is getting worse. For some reason I thought you said you were. (: Are you younger or older than a teen?

      Delete
    5. I can see what you mean by that.

      Delete
    6. Older, but not by much. I have never said how old I was except when I said I was older than you.

      ~RH

      Delete
    7. I sent you the beginning of the "chain-email". ;)

      ~The Unstoppable Child

      Delete
    8. Gotcha. (:

      I see the chain-email! I shall read it soon.

      Delete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! As I said before, we need to try this sometime! I think even I could make this one without blowing anything up! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! totally easy recipe. I think I can handle it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I. Love. This. Series. Especially the second...no, no, I like the fourth better...no, no, I really just can't choose. I also love this recipe...I would try it, but unfortunately do not have access to the most important ingredient. Alas.

    Oh, and I suppose I shall go and do this award now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tsk, tsk, that is sad! Chocolate is amazing!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts