Ways To Tell You've Had WAY Too Much Coffee

I'm only a fan of certain kinds of coffee, and then only when there's a ton of sugar and cream dumped in. I normally don't get hyped up from the stuff, but there are definite moments when I'm a little loony. So I've compiled a list of a ways to tell you've had way too much coffee.

1.) You talk really, really fast. (Ex: "GuysIjusthadthebestidea! Howaboutweallgoandfrolickwithsomeunicornsinthemagicalforestofmagicalthings! Howaboutit? Huhhuhhuh?") Most people's reaction to your speedy vocalization will probably be something along the lines of:



2.) You're hyperaware of things. That hummingbird that just flitted past your window? Looked like slow motion to you! That tiny little squeak from the gnat inside your mom's flower pot? That was as loud as the fire trucks that always end parades! That tiny little fleck of pepper on your scrambled egg sandwich? Yikes, that thing was spicy!



3.) You're insanely jittery and jumpy, simply unable to sit still for more than 2.7 seconds at a time.


4.) Everything is extreme.

Either it's extremely awesome,


or it is extremely....not.


5.) You can see sounds.



The end.

Comments

  1. ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the only way to enjoy coffee is if it has lots of sugar and milk. otherwise, yuck!! Bleh! I tried it before, plain black and yuck!! no more!

      Delete
    2. Totally awful! Really bitter, aye?

      Delete
  2. Bleck! I don't like black coffee either.

    Did you happen to write this post after drinking too much coffee? :)

    ~Robyn Hoode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no. I was just a little hyped up for some reason.

      Delete
  3. ROFL!!! (Well, I would be if I didn't have a nasty head cold.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLZ. Okay, I have actually built up a pretty epic tolerance to caffeine. It takes a lot of coffee to get me to be caffeinated. :D But this post cracked me up. A LOT. Charlie MacDonnel!! Whaaaaaat. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I didn't even know who that guy was!

      Delete
    2. he's actually a pretty funny youtuber. I like him.

      Delete
    3. Sometime I'll check out some of his videos. (:

      Delete
  5. Hahaha! I love the Harry Potter one! Are these what you would call "gifs?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sea, that was great! Made my night!
    PS: The first one is Charlie McDonnell, the vlogger that I love from the UK!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you're welcome.
      Like I told Treskie, I'll have to see what all the hoopla is about and check out some of his videos. (:

      Delete
  7. Harry Potter and coffee, two of my favourite things(:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts