Awkward Arms

Reading the comments on my last post made me chuckle a little bit, because people thought I looked really tall, when in reality I'm not. 5'3" isn't really considered giant around here, haha.

The other day I was playing tennis and I realized something. My right arm is a lot more muscular than my left arm. Strange thing to notice whilst whacking tennis balls, but I noticed it nonetheless. It makes sense, since I'm right-handed and therefore do most things with my right arm, but it was surprising how much of a difference there was between my right and left arm.

My left arm looks shrimpy compared to my right arm. Now, to someone who isn't myself, you probably would never notice it, but my OCD-ness kicks in every time I see my arms. Perhaps I'll have to invest in some one-handed push-ups to even them out, eh? Oh, who am I kidding, I hate push-ups. I'll probably just live with it because it's not worth the effort.

I'm not sure what the point of this post was, but just in case you ever wondered if my arms were even in muscularity, you can rest assured that they're not. It's rather odd.

That is all.

Comments

  1. I wish you nothing but the best in solving your shrimpy left arm problem!!

    ~D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks. My poor shrimpy left arm is pretty pathetic.

      Delete
    2. It's kind of funny, I have almost the exact same problem but with my right arm! I'm a lefty so my right arm is naturally weaker. I can barely do anything with my right hand. It's pretty pathetic.

      ~D. Skye <3

      Delete
    3. We had to try dribbling a basketball the other day in gym with our non-dominant hand, and good grief, it was a struggle. My left hand can't do anything.

      Delete
  2. This is so weird, I was JUST thinking about shrimpyness of MY left arm..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts