Let It Go/Let Her Go Mash-Up

While procrastinating the other day, I found a person who did a cover of Frozen's "Let it Go." Now, there's plenty of covers of this popular song, but the guy who I watched mixed in parts of "Let Her Go" by Passenger, which I thought was really cool. I loved how he combined the two, but I'm still undecided about whether I like the originals better than the two put together.

I think I'll let you see for yourself.

Enjoy!

*If you're watching on a mobile device, click here to watch the video if it doesn't show up.

That is all.

Comments

  1. I like how he played the melody of one song while singing the other. I play piano but I do not have to concentration level to be able to do that.
    I like this version a lot but nothing can beat the original Let It Go.

    ~D .Skye <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked that, too! I used to play the piano, but I don't anymore, so I have no idea if I have the skill to do what he does. Probably not.

      I loved the original Let It Go. When I first heard it I was obsessed with it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts