Cheese, Glorious Cheese...

I've recently returned from a jaunt to Wisconsin to visit my dearest elder brother for his birthday. So, I've been slightly behind on the comments and whatnot, but from here on out I shall try to keep up on everything...but not promises no hopeful wishes.

Ahem.

Now, we all know that Wisconsin is famous for their cheese right? Right. We visited a cheese factory (that did, in fact, sell cheese) and there was a brown lump with a price tag chilling out on a table. Know what it was? No, not cow poop. No, it wasn't moldy cheese. It was....dun dun dun.....CHOCOLATE CHEESE! o: Which to me is another reason why people should really get out and do stuff instead of letting their brains turn to mush on video games and whatnot, because I think choco cheese sounds repulsive. Bleh.

I recently got the Liebster award, but this post shall not be about it because I need time to figure out answers to the questions left for me...and my brain is totally fizzled out at the moment because I was up late doing various Seana type things.

So. We shall see won't we?

Oh, and while I'm jumping around from topic to topic like a deranged toad, HVF posted her excerpt from Wish You Were Eyre! *runs around screaming* I read it, and since I am a loyal MDBC fan, I ran around screaming some more. It was a good first chapter I must say. Do you wanna run around screaming as well? Then click here.

<3 Seana

Comments

Popular Posts