Guess what?! I'm AMAZEBALLS!

I have no idea what that means, but I apparently I am it. So, what on earth led me to that conclusion? Yes, it's that time again.....

THE AMAZEBALLS AWARD


Erm. The things people come up with these days. Nevertheless, I am here to accept this lovely award. Now, as always, there are rules, rules, rules. I'm desperately hoping and praying that I won't have to tag fifteen people again. Not that I don't enjoy telling the world how awesome you all are, it just gets a bit tedious by number seven. So...ONWARD!

The rules:


  • You must link to the blog you received the award from.
  • You must answer all the questions.
  • You must pass it onto at least one other Amazeballs Blogger, the more the merrier.
  • You must remember to tell the recipients that you nominated them!!! Whether by commenting on their blogs, PMing them if you know them on a different site, etc. Those’re the rules!!!
  • You must be amazeballs!!!


  • Ack all of those musts....well I suppose I shall plow my way through. On the bright side, they left it up to me to decide how many to pass this on to! Bwa ha ha....

    Alrighty.

    Ahem.

    My thanks to Liam of This Page Intentionally Left Blank. There has been many a day where I have probably tormented him with my book reviews and sent him scuttling to the library to try to find the said book. I'm surprised he still gave me this award despite all the grief in the book world I have caused him. If you'd like to check out his little epic corner of the internet and learn how to be an excellent ox cart driver, click the link above.

    So, let's proceed to the questions shall we?

    1. What are you favorite song lyrics?
    Well. I could go to the humorous side and sing about a duck and some grapes, or I suppose I could go with a more meaningful lyric...oh what the hey. Let's do both. The lyrics are, "And so a duck walked up to a lemonade stand and he said [insert some odd sound effect], 'Got any grapes?" Then there's just the lovely lyrics of, "You're amazing, just the way you are."

    2. What is your favorite book/book series?
    Oh the inhumanity of it all! I'm being forced to choose just one book or one book series...pity. Actually...lemme alter that a bit. My favorite TWO series. There, much better. I feel so unrestricted now! Well I'm a loyal MDBC fan, so of course Heather Vogel Frederick's The Mother-Daughter Book Club series. (All MDBC fans can I get a whoop whoop?) Then of course there's Rick Riordin's books...(on a side note, I'm pleased to say I finally got my hands on The Red Pyramid that he wrote. This took me many months of grief and waiting until the 78 holds on the thing finally reached me.)

    3. What is your favorite movie/TV series?
    I don't really watch a lot of television, and I love a lot of movies....I know, I know, I have to pick just one...erm...well I must say, I do love the movies Courageous and Soul Surfer. Oops. That was two again, wasn't it? Do I have something against the number one? No, but I can never slim it down to just one it seems...

    4. Who inspires you?
    Probably those everyday people who do extraordinary things for others. It's a thing I strive for.

    5. What is your dream job?
    Do be a writer of course! I'd also like to be free to read and do some sketching on the side since the artsy side of me would be furious if I didn't let it have some time to doodle.

    Now then, I am going to give awards too........

    Hermione of Everything Hermione!

    Emma of Bookworm/Future Author

    Congratz you two! You're AMAZEBALLS! (:

    Love, 
    <3 Seana

    Comments

    1. "And the man said no we only sell lemonade but it's good and it's fresh and it's all homemade, can I get you a glass? And the duck said, I'll pass."
      I love the duck song :D
      But...Bruno Mars? Really? I am ashamed of you...
      Also: amazeballs is a Scottish word, working best in a Glaswegian accent. It just means amazing :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Oh! Well now I understand! Thanks, Emily. Scottish...I would have never guessed...

        Delete
    2. I am quite pleased by my description. Though I do object slightly to my corner of the internet being "little"... Thanks for not killing me for this.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Perhaps I should have called it "gargantuan" instead then, eh?
        You're welcome. The thought hadn't crossed my mind actually, but there were other devious thoughts instead.

        Delete
    3. Why, thank you! I am pleased to know that I am "amazeballs." :D

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You're so welcome! Gotta tell the world that you're amazeballs once and a while. :P

        Delete

    Post a Comment

    Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

    (Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

    Popular Posts