The Liebster Blog Award

I received the Liebster Blog Award recently, and now I suppose I should do as the reward requires of me. So, with a leap, skip, and hop, we shall proceed.


The rules are as follows:
1. Each blogger awarded must post 10 facts about themselves.
2. Each blogger awarded must post answers to the ten questions their tagger left for them.
3. Each blogger awarded must tag ten other bloggers.
4. Each blogger awarded must then set ten questions for all the bloggers that they tag.
5.  You may not tag the person who tagged you.

Okay, okay. Ahem.

THANK YOU EMILY FOR GIVING ME THIS LOVELY AWARD! <3

Now, onto the ten facts. We shall hope I am not writhing on the floor and moaning by the time it is over.

1. I have a deathly fear of all things garden gnomes and clowns. So if you create a post with one of the said fears in it, please do not notify me about it.

2. I have a tendency to think of awesome things for my stories I write, and then forget to write them down, therefore totally forgetting to add them into the plot.

3. I can never think of things to fill up the number of facts I'm supposed to give.

4. I've always been a fan of talking inanimate objects in books. They're awesome.

5. I dislike the song "This is the Stuff" by Fancesca Battisteli. Sure, it's got a nice message in there, but the tune is so annoying it makes me want to go jump off a cliff while riding a whale.

6. I can only trip going up stairs. Not down. Even if you push me down the stairs I always land nimbly, using my keen sense of balance. Going up stairs? Different story entirely.

7. I've always wanted to have an Australian accent.

8. I will never ever eat octopus on purpose as long as I live. I don't care if you deep fry it and smother it in chocolate either. That would make it even more repulsive.

9. I will probably be short for as long as I live. And when I get all old and wrinkly and start to shrink a bit, I'll still probably be short.

10. I once had a dream that I was pink bunny wrangling.

AND NOW ONTO THE QUESTIONS LEFT FOR ME.

1. When and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging about a year ago because I thought it'd be an amusing way to bring my thoughts out to cyberspace.

2. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
The comments. I love it when a person takes the time to tell me what they thought of the post, it makes me feel like what I'm doing on here actually is impacting people.

3. It's the summer holidays and you want to indulge in a bit of screen-based entertainment. TV, Facebook or computer games?
I don't watch a lot of TV, don't have a Facebook, and I am extremely bad at computer games.....next question?

4. Who are you closer to: your sibling or your BFF?
BFF. My brothers are older than me, and one lives in Wisconsin, so it's a bit hard to be close to him.

5. Where do you see yourself in fifteen years?
Hmm....I see myself learning to ride a fire-breathing dragon with purple polka-dots and failing miserably. So you see how awful I am at predicting my future as dragons are hard to come by, especially the polka-dotted variety.

6. If you could own one shop (as in, get anything you wanted, free, from it) what would it be?
Book store.

7. What are you addicted to?
Addicted to? Australian accents.

8. Dog or cat?
Dog. I once got attacked by a mad kitty and it didn't turn out well.

9. Are you a writer? If so, what genre do you write?
I am indeed a writer (hence the title of my blog) and I write fantasy.

10. Your favourite: author, book, film, actor, actress, fruit, chocolate bar, colour, animal?
My favorite author would probably bounce between Rick Riordin and Heather Vogel Frederick. (On the note of HVF, she moved the publishing date of Wish You Were Eyre to October 23. I'm so angry. How dare they make me wait another month!)

TAG, YOU'RE IT!

Alrighty, the following blogs have been tagged. Bahaha! >:D

This Page Intentionally Left Blank

Writing Fire

July A. Emmance

Bookworm/Future Author

Everything Hermione!

Mad Roses and Oopsy Daisies

Tales of a 7th Grade Mosquito Hater

Books, Books Everywhere

Un arc-en Vintage

Blog of a Homeschooler

There, I'd add links to all of these, but I'm afraid I'm short on time. I'll try to notify all of you on my list, but if I am unable to, if you know of these blogs (all of which I follow) please let them know on my behalf if you can. Thank you.

AND NOW, THE QUESTIONS

1. If you could enter the world of your favorite book, which book would you pick?
2. If I told you that there was a rampaging unicorn coming your way, what would you do?
3. What do you do for fun?
4. Who do you consider to be your role model?
5. What is your favorite mythical creature?
6. Do you have a favorite place where you like to read, write, or do whatever it is you do?
7. Do you enjoy cooking, or is it a disaster zone when you cook?
8. What is the most frightening dream you've had?
9. If you just had one day to live, what would you do?
10. I'd wager you're sick of answering these questions by now. What would you rather be doing?

<3 Seana

Comments

  1. October 23rd??? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-I shall stop now.

    Question: do we blog our answers, or answer them here? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tis tragic! ):
      You blog your answers on your own lovely blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Au contraire, ma cherie. I have already received the Liebster award, and must, therefore, decline your offer. Yes, it's legal. And yes, it's immensely preferable to going through it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, phoo. I was hoping to be lucky enough to send you through the torture chamber of the blog awards. Sigh. I didn't even get to send the clogging toaster your way either then. Tragic.

      You're positive that it is legal?

      Delete
    2. Yes, it's legal. I had my attorney make sure this morning, just for this.

      Delete
    3. Good move on your part. Your attorney checked the fine print as well?

      Delete
    4. The fine print? I wrote the fine print!

      Delete
    5. Did you now? That's quite the accomplishment! So I suppose it means your attorney did in fact read this said fine print, eh?

      Delete
    6. He actually didn't. He dropped his prescription glasses under a car just the day before, so I quoted it to him word for word. There were no inaccuracies, I assure you.

      Delete
  3. Hey, Seana, both Cassie and I blogged our answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, lovely! I shall be sure to check them out.

      Delete
  4. Hey Seana, I have a question. Are the blog award things just for people who have book/writing blogs, or for any blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on the award. Some of them state in the rules that it is only for book blogs, others leave it a free-for-all. (:

      Delete
  5. The book has been pushed to October?! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was reading Heather's blog and scrolling through the comments, and she said it had been pushed back to October 23. There was a lot of "NOOO!!!!" type comments after hers.

      Delete
  6. Oh man. Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I answered! It took a while, but I answered!
    And I have a feeling that whoever created this award was rather fond of the number 10.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seana, I was just wondering if I need to tag ten more bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the idea, yes. But of course, you could tag more or less as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts