I'm Obviously Really Brain-Dead

It's true. I've been reading over some of the recent posts I've done, and I haven't really accomplished anything...exciting. So far I've seen that I've been a.) griping about different subjects, b.) trying to attract people's attention with a contest that has some nonexistent entries as of today (well, it's only been up for two days, so what am I saying...?), and c). the only fun post I did was that one with the time machine and papaya parfaits. Ah...well, enough of the reminiscing. I just had a blast of reality where I realized that my random short story that I was doing about a month ago kind of tapered off. I guess it's because I forgot what I was doing with it, and it just wasn't going the way I'd hoped. Perhaps I shall pick it up again soon, perhaps not. I've yet to decide.

All this brain-deadness will not bode well when my school classes begin tomorrow either. I hope I have time enough to keep blogging, but if not, I shall be sure to notify you all. Can't have a MIA blogger now can we? No, we can't. That would be silly.

Well...what else is there to say? ...you know it's bad when I loose inspiration in the middle of a post. What is wrong with me?! (Don't answer that actually...)

I'll see if I can come up with a ninja albino ferret post sometime this week, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

<3 Sea

Comments

  1. LOL!! What's MIA?

    No worries. Just take the time to relax.

    I haven't started the writing contest yet but will soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind. I finished the story lol and posted it for you. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol.... Oh I"m sorry. THe only reason I didn't do the contest is that I don't think I could do a guest post. (I mean ... what could I possibly blog about on your blog? I get so NERVOUS over the silliest things. ..... And that sentence makes it sound like I'm all sure that i'd win... which is not what I'm trying to convey. I'm not THAT good! LOL.)

    As it is, don't feel bad about being brain dead. I'm going through that too with my artsiness... Just take your time. lol

    God Bless!

    Treskie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright. (: But you could always post some of your drawings and whatnot if you won. I always love looking at them. :}

      Delete
    2. Aww. I guess yeah, I could do that. Hmmmm. lol I'll think about it.

      God bless
      Treskie

      Delete
    3. Alright. Just be sure you finish thinking by the time it ends. (:

      Delete
  4. Never fear, I have a sort of half-formed idea for your comp :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts