What is This Madness You Speak Of?

School.

One word.

Causes some to get indigestion and wish to be eaten by a man-eating toadstool.

Causes some to leap into the air and starting happily singing "Kumbaya" in double time while standing on their head.

Which one are you?

Honestly, I'm in between. I don't dread it, I don't love it. I'm...fine with it I suppose. Sure, I'd rather be out bunny wrangling on a unicorn, but we can't all have what we want, now can we? Sadly, no. The only problem I have with it is the need to shorten my amount of beauty sleep for five days in the week, and Saturdays I'm cursed with the Early Riser's Curse. I can never sleep in...it's odd.

I suppose you can understand what I'm gripping about, can't you. I get to go into a building and sit in a chair for a few hours, eat a squashed sandwich, sit in a different chair for a few hours and pretend I'm listening intently to a teacher's droning. See why I'd rather be bunny wrangling?

Alas, I suppose there's nothing I can do to thwart their plans to drag me back there. It is alright. I won't fight. But I can't promise I'll like it either. My homeroom is quite special this year...but I digress. Gotta make the most of it...

Toodles.

<3 Seana

Comments

  1. I am also an in between person.
    I'm homeschooled so we start around 8:30 or 9 but I rarely wake up before 9 except for Saturdays. The latest I've slept on a Saturday that was in the school year was maybe 8.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. You've got me beat! The latest I've slept in on a Saturday has got to be 7:30. Isn't that sad?

      Delete
  2. Yeah, the earliest was maybe 6.
    Funny how that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get the Early Riser's Curse too. Isn't it awful?

    and I'm like you, I don't really dread school, but I don't look forward to it either. I'm going to be parading around this year going, "THIS IS MY LAST FIRST DAY OF SCHOOOOOOL!"

    Allow me a cruel chuckles mwahahahahahahha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is awful. Just when you think, "Hey, I'm going to sleep in, won't that be nice? *happy sigh*", BAM! Early Riser's Curse to the face.

      You know something's getting devious when people break out the cruel chuckles. :}

      Delete
  4. Same! I know I could probably sleep in on school days if I didn't have to get up for school but on Sundays (I have a language school on Saturdays so I have to get up at 7:30 for that) I wake up at like 7:00.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is most tragic, isn't it? Oh the woes of the Early Riser's Curse! >_<

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts