What An Adorable Blog! Award

I must say, this award button is simply adorable by itself. Thanks to July for letting me have it.

Now then, let's check out the rules.

Rules:
You must nominate 4 bloggers
And answer these Questions:


Q1  If you were stranded on a beach in the middle of no-where, which three people would you have with you? 
July to provide me with entertainment, Christine to provide me with laughs, and Evalyn to keep me sane.


Q2  Which celebrity would you love to meet?
Niall Horan. Easy question. Moving on.

Q3  If you won one million ponds/euros/dollars - whatever, what would you spend it on?
A trip to Australia, a flying unicorn, and possibly some new nail polish...my blue is getting sticky...

Q4  Pick two people you can't live without. 
I cannot live without...oh wow...only two? Then I'll have to give that credit to me mum and pop. (Translation: I can't live without my mom and dad.)


And now....THE NOMINATIONS. Bwa ha ha...

To Hermione (because I like her name) of Everything Hermione!
To Liam (just because he denied the last award I gave him...) of This Page Intentionally Left Blank
To Nevillegirl (because her posts are amazing and her comments on other blogs are always amusing) of Musings From Neville's Navel
And lastly, but not leastly, to Emma of Bookworm/Future Author because I like her outfits and her amazing stories

And that is all.

Comments

  1. I HATE YOU, SEANA. ANOTHER AWARD?

    Just kidding. xD I don't hate you one bit. xD I needed something to blog about at midnight, anyways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least this one doesn't make you nominate fifteen people, fly around the moon, and stand on your head like some do.

      Delete
  2. Are you feeling better? You gotta :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts