Happy December

Happy December everyone! It's a bit of a shocker that November when bye-bye so quickly. It seems like such a short time ago I was saying hello to that month, and now I'm kicking it out the front door.

Because it is a new month, I have some announcements. Ready? Here we go!

1. I'll be hosting a Christmas contest, and I need some advice. What kind of contest should I do? Another writing one? A drawing one? I'd love it if you could give me some ideas!

2. This is an adorable creature. Meet the Japanese dwarf flying squirrel.
3. So I'm working a little bit on a vague idea for next year's NaNoWriMo, and it involves an umbrella who eats a guy, and this warps into a big long plot. I need a name for the umbrella. I was thinking of naming it Fred, but let me know if you have a name idea! (:

4. Is there anything you want me to post more about here? I do a lot of pictures and writing things, but if there's something you've been dying for me to talk about, or there's something you're dying to know, please wave your arms to get my attention and spill it all out.

That is all.

Comments

  1. OK, for NaNoWriMo, you should do a story about a guy that eaten by the umbrella. The guy's name should be Jack Junior and he should be eaten on his way home from the grocery store getting his birthday cake. It's also raining when all of this is happening. :) I wrote a story when I was little and that was it, Jack Junior was eaten by his umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm....Jack Junior, eh? We'll see. Thanks for the idea! (:

      Delete
  2. You should do a photography cintest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erm.... I'D be more INCLINED to participate in a contest if it was drawing related.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I always love your drawings, Treskie! (: I have a slight inkling of how I'm going to create a contest suitable for a lot of people. Thanks for your input, by the way! (:

      Delete
  4. 1) A drawing sounds good.

    2) That is sooo cute!! :)

    3) That sounds funny! Is it going to be a funny story or a serious dramatic one? Fred sounds good. Is it a foreign umbrella? How about a foreign name? Don't know how your idea for your story is. Can you tell us? Maybe we can be better help.

    4) I enjoy your posts. I like to read posts that are expressive like telling us their feelings or their day. Very entertaining! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A drawing? Oh I see what you mean! As in, take all the competitors, stick their names in a hat, and pull one out? Hmm...so it'd be luck of the draw! I like that idea.

      Aren't they? (:

      I'm still working out some major details (such as the name of the guy who gets eaten), but once I get a better feel for it, I'll be asking for more help. I'm thinking I'll keep the name Fred, because a friend of mine said that since the character of the umbrella would be complex (i.e. inanimate object eating a person), that I ought to keep the name simple then. So as not to make it overly complicated...you get my drift? (:

      Haha, thanks. (:

      Delete
    2. Yeah, that kind of drawing. :) It's fun.

      No problem. Ah, how about an umbrella named Brella? Hmm.. Just throwing that out, lol. Good luck with your cool story, I can't wait to read it. :)

      Delete
    3. If I can get a plot going, and some main details, I might post a character bio or something along those lines. (:

      Delete
    4. Inspiration will hit you. Just don't stop writing. :)

      Delete
    5. I won't ever stop writing, don't worry about that. (: Come to me inspiration.....

      Delete
  5. OHMYGOSH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO A CHRISTMAS CARD-MAKING COMPETITION! I can see it now: thousands of beautifully made Chrimble card, flooding your email inbox! Well ... maybe you'd get a few (: I would definitely enter! Please do please do pleasepleaseplease!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps I will. (: We'll see. I'm so happy that people are offering up so many ideas! Thanks, Rose. (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts