When A Song Makes You Cry

I recently listened to a song, that made me cry, but it was also sweet at the same time. It was a very bittersweet song. Now, I've too much stuff to do and homework to accomplish to be able to sing this song for you, but here, I'll give you the name and artist of the song. Ready? It's called His Favorite Christmas Story and it is by Capital Lights. There you go. Give it a listen to if you can, and you might see what I mean about the bittersweetness of it.

Sorry for the short post.

That is all.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Same here, but it makes me wanna cry at the same time!

      Delete
  2. I just listened to it, and I...it was beautiful. I was crying and, oh...I've found a new addition to my top ten list of songs :').

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could add to your list. (: It's a lovely song for the Christmas season.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts