Winterlicious Tag!

After being down this weekend with a nasty fever and other unpleasant things, I was quite happy to receive something fun to do. What is this thing I speak of? That would be the Winterlicious Tag, of course! Brought to me by the awesome Lily over from Lily's Notebook. Thanks, Lily!

And now, to fill out the form.

Favorite Winter Movie: Elf
Favorite Winter Holiday: Well, there aren't really a lot of those, but I have to say that I just adore Valentine's Day. Who doesn't love getting little chocolate hearts?
Favorite Winter Drink: I don't know exactly what it's called, but it's this delicious peppermint swirl coffee thing. Mmm...
Favorite Winter Accessory: Boots, leg warmers....Boots AND leg warmers...
One thing on your Christmas List: A new jean skirt since the old one shrunk in the wash and doesn't fit anymore.
One thing you regret: I regret not eating of my Halloween candy yet.
Five Pictures something to do with winter or random:





Sorry, the picture kinda chopped off a bit of some of her words, but I still love it.


Well there we have it! And now, I hereby tag...

The folks of Books, Books, Everywhere!
Rose from Mad Roses and Oopsy Daisies
Emily from Emily's Chronicles
Hilda of Hilda Leticia Dominguez

That is all.

Comments

  1. Barbera Manateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts