The Very Inspiring Blogger Award


Well. It's been a long while since one of these little buggers has found their way to my doorstep. Of course, I have to thank whoever made the button for it for not adding immense amounts of glitter and gnomes. Thank you unknown button maker. *bows*

Now then, let's take a look at what rules have been shoved at me.


1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Place the award on your site
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs. Let them know they’ve been nominated and how to accept the award.


Rule #1 clearly demands that I give recognition to the lovely Emily, over from the land of Emily's Chronicles. Thank you Emily for breaking the monotony of my blog by shoving this award to me. *bows*

Rule #2 distinctly orders that I stick this little bugger somewhere on my blog for you all to drool over. Not a problem. *clicks a few randomly colored buttons on the screen* There we go. It can go join my gallery on the right-hand side of my blog. If you'd like to see my other awards, please scroll down and keep all hands inside the ride at all times.

Rule #3 evidently dictates that I bore you all to your deathbeds with facts about lil' ol' me, so while I'm preparing myself for those seven facts, I'll pull a Dolores Umbridge: "'Hem, 'hem!"

1.) I adore candy canes. Seriously. I have eaten two of those things today, and each one was filled with peppermint deliciousness. I have also nearly stabbed myself with both of them, since I lick candy canes as opposed to biting them. And then they get licked down to a very nasty point that could easily do some damage to an enemy in the Hunger Games.

2.) I have just realized that there was someone in the story I've been writing that I've been meaning to kill off for a long time now, and he's getting especially troublesome at the moment. Excuse me while I go execute him.

3.) The Harry Potter series is one of my favorite series. Who doesn't want to be a wizard/witch, fly on a broom, and point a stick at an abject and turn it into chocolate?

4.) It frustrates me when I read a book, love it, and then someone goes and makes a movie out of it, and the movie is terrible.

5.) I am only helpless when my nail polish is wet.

6.) I'm a dreadful dancer. Even so, I've always wanted to learn ballroom dancing, so that I can spin around the room like a weirdo and pretend I'm a Disney princess.

7.) For the first time in my life, I had a fairly solid facts for a blog award I've gotten. Normally I'm scrambling for them at the end. This could also be because I have to give a substantially lesser amount of facts than some of the others.

Rule #4 plainly commands that I dole this award out to fifteen other blogs. FIFTEEN?!
Pshaw, that's nothin'. I got this. (Sorry if you've already received this award already, but just take it as a compliment. You're doubly inspiring!)

1. Rose from Mad Roses and Oopsy Daisies
2. Ebony Black Lines of...er....Ebony Black Lines! (:
3. Hilda of Hilda Leticia Dominguez
4. Emma of Bookworm/Future Author
5. AJ, Carter, Josh, and Avery of Books, Books, Everywhere!
6. Liam of This Page Intentionally Left Blank
7. Mime and Cait of Notebook Sisters
8. Ruby of Feed Me Books Now!
9. Abbi of Book Blog :D
10. Hermione of Everything Hermione!
11. Lea of Amour, la fille
12. Mary Grace of oh! mg.........r u serious?
13. Treskie of Occasional Randomness
14. Heather Vogel Frederick's blog, of which I don't think has an exact name
15. And lastly, but certainly not leastly, Ryan of 366 Random Acts of Kindness

Phew. That took a bit, but there are the fifteen nominations, the seven facts, the thank you, AND the award button.

I think I need a nap now...

That is all.

Comments

  1. What if I don't have 15 blogs to nominate? D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you simply just give the award out to less people. (: I've done the same thing before for other awards.

      Delete
  2. Always happy to bestow awards on those who don't really want them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, sorry, already accepted this one. Thank you, but no thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm...I suppose I didn't say that the nominees had to accept the award. I'll let it go this time.

      Delete
  4. THANK YOU FOR NOT NOMINATING ME! I AM FOREVER IN YOU DEBT! You are an angel Vixen doll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because I knew you would attack me if I did nominate you. Do not thank me. I was doing it for my own survival.

      Delete
    2. That awkward moment when you don't know what to say when someone says "Haha".

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts