I Am Insanely Sorry

You have my sincerest apology, blogger friends. I completely forgot to post. ): Yesterday I had to watch a 2 and 4 year old for two hours, keep them from murdering each other over a Barbie, and keep them entertained at all times. It was crazy. I was so exhausted last night that I just couldn't get the energy to create a post. Again, I'm very sorry.

Fear not, I shall post both Wednesday (a verrrry special day), and Friday. Friday I've got something pretty important up my sleeve, so be ready for my rant.

Don't forget to enter the Christmas contest! (Pretty please?)

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you check your email? Sorry I'm really weird tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I love small children! They're so ... small. And crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes the crazy is good, sometimes it's....really crazy. (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts