Chugging Whipped Cream

I've always wondered why I get so excited when I see a can of whipped cream. For some reason the most fun thing to do with that thing is to squirt an abundant amount of white fluff into my mouth and chug the stuff. Why is that? Is there some scientific thing behind it? Are there different chemicals released in the body when we eat whipped cream? Probably not.

Even if there is no scientific reasoning behind it, whipped cream from those squirt cans is always endlessly delicious. Don't even try to deny that you have not had someone squirt some into your mouth before. I can see right through your protests.

I don't quite know what brought about this post. Perhaps it was looking at the awesome fluffy snow outside, or perhaps it came from my sudden craving for the stuff. Either way, I really wish there was some whipped cream to be squirted around here.

That is all.

Comments

  1. Hehe, I actually have never had whipped cream squirted into my mouth. S'true!

    And snow tastes nothing like whipped cream. Snow is crunchy and freezing and melts in your mouth like ice. Trust me on this. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, sure. (:

      But snow's pretty tasty, if I do say so myself. And I do!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts