It's......Contest Time

This is going to be pretty different than the usual contests I usually do. Are you ready? Here are the rules.

THE RULES:

1. Your entry must be on the topic of Christmas.
2. All entries must be in by midnight of Christmas eve, that is, the 24th.
3. No entry can have anything inappropriate in it.
4. Winner(s) will be announced on Christmas as soon as I can get a post up.

Now that all that stuff is out of the way, let me explain myself further.

There is nothing specific of what you can enter for this contest. You can do a story, a photograph, a Christmas card, a drawing, anything you want to, because I will not actually be judging the entries.

For this contest, I'm doing a drawing. As in, I am going to stick all the names of the entrants into a hat, and pick either one out, or three, depending on how many of you enter. So if enough people enter, your chances of winning are boosted a bit.

The prize isn't anything that exciting, but it is a prize coveted by many (possibly). The prize, is a guest post, and if you would like, I will create a blog button for you, using the phrases/pictures you'd like me to. Or, if you want, you can let me have the free reign and come up with something myself. As a final option, just let me know if you'd rather not have one or the other prizes. I know that some of you already have blog buttons, so if you want to opt just to have the guest post, have at it. (:

I'm hoping I get some more entries than last time (that whole only-one-person-entering was a little sad, though I'm grateful to that one person for entering. Thanks, Hilda!), and this is why I'm giving you nearly the whole month to see if you'd like to enter. I'll probably pop up with some little reminders to enter for the guest post, but otherwise, it'll be a pretty normal December of blogging.

That is all.

Comments

  1. I agree it's sad. That's how I get when I get no comments. :(

    Aw, you're welcome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'd love to enter! :D Now, lemme see what I can come up with ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck! Can't wait to see what your entry is. (:

      Delete
  3. Yay! Competition! I'll have a think shall I? Hmmm...

    (see that was me thinking.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! Hmm...what shall I enter...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do we enter? =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can shoot me an email at
      seana.j.vixen@gmail.com
      or if want, you can stick it in a comment. Sadly, the comment option won't work if you're doing a picture entry, since pictures are unable to be inserted into a comment, which is sad. Just note that if you leave it in a comment, i'll probably copy and paste it into an email and send it to myself, then delete your comment, so that no one else plagiarizes your idea. (:

      Delete
  6. Hmm..... Christmas..... story..... santa..... dragons?

    ~A.J. Ryan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonus points for you if you include a ninja wabbit. (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts