I Think My Brain Has Exploded (Gross, aye?)

You may have noticed that my posts have not been up to their  *coughcough* highly intellectual standard lately. Random pictures, random tags, etc, etc. I suppose I must find something to blame for all of this brain-deadness. *rummages through scrap box* Mhmm, yes, yes...Ah. I do believe the culprit is a little something called "tennis." Ever heard of it? Here is a picture of it:


You see, you must have two buffalos and a little yellow swimming pool nearby. Have the buffalos jump over the net, and use the inflatable pool as sort of a bribe to get them over. If your buffalo refuses to jump, then your opponent wins. Simple as that.

If you've never heard of tennis before, please let me pop your fantasy bubble a moment. *takes out pointy object* There. Tennis is just using a racket to whack a spherical neon fuzzy object across a net into the darker green/blue/etc. section of the ground called the court and also at the same time try to make your opponent terrified by your grinning face. And this so-called tennis has decided to go around eating up my time, and my invisible teddies can't even help me with that. (Frederick! Don't break the clock! That'll eat up MORE time! I know, you're just trying to help, but if you wanted to do that you could massage my feet I suppose...)

So, I apologize for the quality of my posts lately, and I'll still be trying to be my dorky self throughout. Hopefully I'll have some time this weekend to come up with some unbelievably stupid awesome posts.

And I also will hope to keep writing some more on the three novels I'm working on...good grief. That eats up even more time yet! (FREDERICK! NOT THE CLOCK! What did I say about that clock? No! Don't eat it! FREDERICK! *crash*)

That is all. Frederick's being a nuisance, and I suppose I ought to go send him to the naughty chair. C'mere invisible teddy...

<3 Seana

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts