Today Is Truly A Magnificent Day

Please read the title with the coolest accent you can muster under the circumstances. If you say it in your normal voice, then shame on you. When given the chance to read something in a hilariously awkward way, seize the opportunity!

Ahem.

But that is besides the point. Today, I've decided something huge. At least, it's pretty grand to me. Perhaps you'll think of it as no more of an issue than getting a few aardvarks invading on a deserted island in the Bahamas, or maybe you'll agree with me that it's more of a King Kong type invasion. Today, Saturday, September . . . 15? Aherm. Yes. September 15, 2012, I'm doing away with the moderating of comments on this blog. Hmm, yes, yes. I can see that some of you are reeling in either shock, or you got a whiff of my latest project (let's just say one of the chapters I've been writing got a little messy with the taco incident and leave it at that). But my decision comes from something I've dealt with. For some strange reason, it somewhat annoys me when I post a comment on a blog, and it says, "Your comment will be visible after approval! YAY!" For some reason, it just irks me not to see that what I've said made public right then and there, as if I'm not trusted. On the other hand, when I post a comment and BOOM there it is in all of its black and white glory, I feel like the author of the blog will see it for sure, and possibly respond to it. Call me crazy, insane, or just plain odd, but that's my take on the whole thing.

I trust you all out there (well, maybe not that suspicious looking blob of radioactive goop in the back row to the right . . . ), and I hope and pray that this will make your lives just a smidge easier. I'll not be sitting around at the computer with a ruler in my hand, ready to smack the knuckles of a misbehaving comment anymore. Sure, I might accidentally not respond to one of your comments, but mistakes happen. If I don't type a reply to you, just remember: I either a.) could find nothing good to say, b.) couldn't find where your comment skittered off to, or c.) I'm off hunting down the ominous fuzzy caterpillar. Option A and B are probably the most realistic, though Option C isn't out of the question either.

Keep in mind, I'll still have my ruler handy, but this time, it'll be only smack comments that are being especially boisterous. All of you good comments out there? You get a nice pat on the head and a free invisible teddy bear on the way out (if I can find them, since invisible teddies are rather difficult to locate).

That is all.

<3 Seana

Comments

  1. I've nominated you for the Just Because award!
    Oh, good, you see the radioactive blob of glue too xD. Anyway, I think you made a good decision about the whole comments moderation thing. It's nice when they just pop up :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please tell me I don't need to nominate ten bazillion people. *mournful face* Eheh, I'll have a blast with it though. Awards actually do amuse me. :}

      I know I keep boring you to death with this question but...Do you have your guest post ready?

      Ah, that radioactive blob of goop seems to have escaped. I must go hunt it down before it goes about harassing someone...

      Delete
    2. There is an...let's say 82% chance I'll get it to you today :D.

      Uh-oh, I'll keep my I out for any mysterious radioactive blob...they do get away so quickly.

      Delete
    3. Sounds sort of like a weather forecast. ^_^

      Cloudy skies, with a high of 72 degrees, and an 82% chance of rain showers in the afternoon...

      Just beware, those things have been known to be quite crafty.

      Delete
    4. Urgh...I'd say it's a 56% chance now :(.

      Delete
    5. It's alright, if you don't have time today. Busy lives and all that. I'm hoping you can get it in by the one year anniversary of my blog, Sep. 22. (:

      Delete
    6. I'll be able to do that, don't worry :).

      Delete
  2. Can my comment have a teddy-bear called Frederick Narmish-Lit? It has always wanted one, you see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose so. But you'll have to let your comment know that it might have to wait to have it's teddy, as I have seem to misplaced them. If your comment finds some of them, by all means feel free to take one.

      Delete
  3. Okay, I said the title in an Indian accent.

    That is terrific. I like it when it shows up right away too. What bothers me are the CAPTCHA letters.

    Can't find a teddy bear.. oh wait, I think I feel one by the desk...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh same here. Those letters drive me insane.

      Oh! You got a teddy! Good work!

      Delete
    2. Because really, if I think it looks like Frmnzish then it is clearly Frmnzish! And then it tells me I didn't type the correct letters. -_-

      You may keep the invisible teddy. Good luck keeping track of it.

      Delete
  4. I read it in a British accent. xD

    I respect your choice to change the moderation of comments. Personally, I do it because I want to make sure all comments are appropriate for my followers, and I've gotten some hateful ones that I'd just like to prevent from posting, if need-be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love those Brits!

      Aye, I know what you mean. I haven't had a problem with any hurtful comments, and I feel like giving the commenters a little more freedom is the best choice. I also get an email whenever a comment is posted, so if I see a comment that is not appropriate for some reason, I have the power to make it go bye-bye.

      Delete
    2. Well, I'm glad you haven't been attacked with hurtful comments yet. :) (Sorry it took me so long to reply. :P)

      Delete
    3. Aye, I'm also glad of that tidbit. S'all right that it took you a while to reply to me. (:

      Delete
  5. MY COMMENT! IT APPPEEEEEEEAAAAAARRRRRRSSSSS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOW TO COMMENT MANY TIMES AND SEE THEM ALL APPEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like strawberries ~inane smiley face~

    ReplyDelete
  8. The radioactive blob is looking at me funny...

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you CAN find my invisible teddy, I would like to call him Stanley Morris.
    Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will stop annoying you by commenting now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha JUST KIDDING! SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts