#LoveMe Challenge | Day 13

Hello, lovelies!

Here we are at Day #13, and I'm very excited for today's prompt. So without further ado, let's just get into it. (:

* * *

Share A Quote

Okay, so I may have cheated and chosen three quotes, but I'll keep it brief so that this post doesn't go on for ten years.
I love this quote a lot. I recently read Hamlet, and he makes a whole speech about whether he should continue to live and be, or if he should end it all. This quote reminds me a lot of that, and I love that she says it's important to continue and live your life in a way that radiates kindness.

These past couple years I've been trying to just be known for being someone who listens and is there for other people, and that's it. No pretense, no trying to just get attention, none of that. I just want to be kind, because you never know what someone is going through.
Roald Dahl is the author of some of my favorite childhood books, and this quote makes me just wanna go climb a mountain or something. I think sometimes I get afraid of diving headfirst into things, because I've been more of a belly-flopper in the pool, but this quote puts a really great spin on things.

If you don't ever take a chance to see what could be, you'll never know what kinds of things are waiting once you take a leap. I know I need a good kick in the butt sometimes to get moving, and this quote gives me it.


I'm pretty sure this quote is from Moulin Rouge, and I love the simplicity of it. I also love how it has two parts: learn to love, and be loved. It's not just about learning to accept other people's love, it's about learning to love people as they are, regardless of who they might be.

And that's something I think we all could use a reminder of.

That is all.

Cheers,


* * *


Comments

Popular Posts