#LoveMe Challenge | Day 28

Hello, lovelies!

We made it! I can't believe I managed to keep up blogging for this entire month of February, but the challenge did help me actually remember what the date is for once. This has been an exhausting yet exhilarating experience all at once, and I think the prompts were really interesting to follow along with and do each day.

Thanks to all of you who left me sweet comments, spoke to me in person, or sent me lovely emails throughout this journey. Your support is what helped me keep going even when I was feeling a little braindead or overwhelmed. I hope you liked reading as much as I enjoyed writing. (: And if you have a blog, try out these prompts yourself, or even just journal them down. They're really worthwhile.

* * *

What Have You Learned These 28 Days?


There's definitely some less deep things I've learned over the past month, like how to stay on top of a big project and keep from getting blogger's block during the whole thing. I'm a heavy procrastinator at times, but I'm also a perfectionist which can lead to me getting very stressed if I haven't finished something.

But I've also learned that as much as I'd like to say I've always been a very simple person, there's definitely a lot of deep roots and complicated things that have brought me to where I am now. There's some things I've done that I'm not proud of, but that's the beauty of growing up and learning to be a person that you like. I've learned to acknowledge my past in a way that's healthy, laughing at the good parts and cringing a little at the bad. But I've come to a point where I'm letting my future be bright and full of life and everything that I want it to be.

I've learned that as hard as I am on myself, there's a lot of things that I like about me. I like the way that I can laugh and I like the way that my heart aches for other people, and I've realized that you can like yourself without being arrogant. I used to be afraid to accept compliments or say that I was good at something, because I didn't want to be that girl that bragged about things she could do well. I thought I had to talk myself down and say that I was bad at things that I loved, because that was the only way to make sure I didn't sound like I was above everyone else. But I've realized it's okay to know and embrace my skills, because they're unique to me. And that's beautiful.

The outpouring of support this month has also helped me to learn that this world is so full of good people who will be there for me when I can't be strong enough to stand by myself. I put a ton of pressure on myself to show a smile and never let my feelings slip out of the cracks, but it's really lovely to know that there are true friends I can come to and just talk for hours with.

So thank you for making this month truly special and walking through this journey beside me. As much as this was a personal challenge, I hope it made you think about your own life and that you learned to love you just a little bit more, the same way I did.

That is all.

Cheers,


* * *

Comments

  1. This month was lovely. The first email I'd read every morning was you letting yourself know how awesome you are. At least, until the 24th when my email stopped getting your posts for some reason.

    Congratulations for the month of daily blogging! It's been cool to expect and receive something from you every day, and it makes me nostalgic for the old days of blogging all the time. Thanks for all of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked reading. (: Ah, the good old blogging days; it feels like such a long time ago. But I'm planning on getting back into the swing of things after this, so maybe it'll be the good new blogging days.

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy you did this,it was so cool!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an interesting tag to learn to love yourself, I'm happy you had done it and it was a great experience, maybe I should to take example!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely made me think about some things that I doubt I would've written about otherwise. (: You should totally give it a try; I think you'd really like it.

      Delete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!
    You did it, Seana! I'm so glad that I got to walk a bit of this journey with you, from a distance away...if that makes ANY sense!

    These prompts were very creative and well thought through never mind well written

    Maybe March will be a bit easier on you, bloggingwise!

    With that, happy March!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you're so sweet! Thank you SO much! (:

      I totally agree. Reading the prompts and having a new one every day was the reason that I got excited to write each post, and whoever invented the tag needs a pat on the back.

      March definitely won't have daily blogging, but it'll hopefully be full of fun stuff anyway!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts