#LoveMe Challenge | Day 17

Hello, lovelies!

Yesterday I got my wisdom teeth out, so I apologize in advance if any of these next few posts are a bit wonky. For the most part they should be normal since I'm scheduling them a few days in advance, but my drugged up self (painkillers, not hard drugs) might start editing these posts and adding weird things. Just a heads up.

* * *

Something That Feeds Your Soul

(All of these were taken by me.)
I love sunsets.

If I'm on vacation or on the beach, I always whip out my phone when the sun starts to disappear on the horizon. There's something so therapeutic about watching the sun sink lower and lower in the sky, ending the day, whether it was a good one or a bad one.

I've always been fascinated by the sky, and how many colors bleed into each other during a sunset. You never really see the same sunset twice, and there's so many different angles and times that can completely change how it looks. There's also something really special about evening to me, and how the air just starts to chill a little bit, and the day loses the intense heat it was packing earlier on. Evening calms me down from any stress that I'd had during the day, and I love that feeling of putting on a hoodie and snuggling up in a blanket on the grass while watching the sun go down.

I don't usually give myself a chance to just sit and unwind, but sunsets give me a chance to do that. I finally get to just sit and breathe, instead of pushing myself to the limit and working my butt off to finish projects and essays for class.

That is all.

Cheers,


* * *


Comments

Popular Posts