#LoveMe Challenge | Day 7

Hello, lovelies!

I finally found a condensed image of all the questions, so these next posts will hopefully be more aesthetically pleasing instead of a text puddle at the end of every post. (:

------

One Thing That's Just For You


This is probably the hardest prompt I've had so far.

One thing that's JUST for me? I feel like everything I have or could think of is connected with other people, and I'm not one to keep a hoard of secrets. But I did think of one thing.

I often like to write things on my left wrist; sometimes it's a word or a phrase, or sometimes it's a symbol, like the one pictured here. (This one is inspired by the Mortal Instruments series, where the symbols attribute you with whatever it represents. In this case, it means strength.) I've always wanted to get a tattoo, but being the indecisive humbug I am, I've never been able to choose a style or placement that I've liked enough to get permanently put on my body. I like the idea of being able to change whatever I have written on my wrist, because it lets me put something there that I feel like I need to remember.

Normally my sleeves cover my wrists, so when I write something there, it largely goes unnoticed. And I like that. I never like to do things for the sake of getting attention, and usually these little mini tattoos are things that are definitely things that wouldn't have as much meaning for other people. When I'm feeling down, I'll often find words or symbols that help uplift me and make me feel better, and when I forget it's there, I'll just look down and see a little reminder and smile.

(If you've never tried it before, I think you'll like it. If I'm in class, idly daydreaming, I'll usually just grab the nearest pen I have and doodle on myself, but liquid eyeliner is a very good alternative if you're afraid of putting ink on yourself.)

------

That is all.

Cheers,
Sea


-----


Comments

  1. Hi Sea,

    I think it's so special that you have so many things that link you to other people but also have something that is completely your own.

    I look forward to reading more tomorrow!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Steph!

      I think it's really cool too, and not really something I think about a lot. (: Thanks again for stopping by.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts