#LoveMe Challenge | Day 21

Hello, lovelies!

Welcome to day #21! We've only got a week of this left to go, which is so sad. I've really loved putting these together, and I hope you have too. (:

* * *

Something You Are Proud Of


I've always loved to sing. Ever since I was little, you'd find me singing in the car, or singing along with the CD's I would listen to nonstop in my pink CD player that I adored. My voice isn't the most astounding thing in the world, and there's no way I would pursue a solo career in singing either.

But it's what I love.

If you've been here long enough, you remember the post I did when I got into my school's auditioned group of 32 singers, Living Hope. Ever since I was a freshman, it was my dream to finally get into the group and be a part of something special. I never made the worship team in middle school, so this almost felt like my redemption. I never thought I'd make it into Living Hope my junior year, because there were so many people in my grade who, I thought, had much better voices than I did. But I did get in, and I was so ecstatic that I ran around my house cheering for a good half hour. I was one of only nine juniors to get into the group, so it was insane to me to be one of the few.

Every year we do a massive sort of concert called Showcase, and year is my second and final year of being a part of it. I'm honestly so blessed and proud of being a part of something that I never thought I'd get the chance to be in. The sheer amount of talent that everyone displays, and the huge variations of music and song choice that there is makes me just feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I'm super excited to sing again this year, even though it's with different people. Everyone worked hard to get to this point, and I could not be more proud.

That is all.

Cheers,

* * *


Comments

Popular Posts