Rebel Post: An award? For moi?

Kreativ? Really? Get your spelling right! >.<
Oh, boy! I've been nominated for a couple of awards by Liam (click this link for his little corner of awesomeness in the blogging world), and now, with pleasure, I will fill out the award's form. Here we go!



The rules (who's big idea was it to have rules?):  I must answer ten questions (Do I have to?).  I must give ten random facts (I'm simply overcome with joy).  I must pass it on to seven doomed recipients (I hope they survive it).
What is your favorite song?  My favorite song? Hmm...well, that is a toughie. I suppose I'll have to go with There Can Be Miracles (I'm totally blanking out on the author of the song) just simply because I like the tune, I like the lyrics. What more is there to like?
What is your favorite dessert?  Chocolate volcano cupcakes. It's heaven in a cupcake wrapper.
What ticks you off?  Repeating myself. That is my huge pet peeve. If I'm talking to you, I expect you to listen for the most part, but when you're off looking into space and I have to repeat myself, I find it rather annoying. Well, not rather. More like extremely.
When you’re upset, what do you do?  I complain. Quite loudly, in fact. Other times, I go off into a quiet place and mope about the terrible predicament I'm in.
What is your favorite pet?  Favorite pet? Well, I suppose I'm going to have to say dogs. Yes, a normal, boring answer, but if I said unicorn I'd be lying. Unicorns are similar to horses, which frighten me.
Which do you prefer: black or white?  White. I find it much more open and inviting, as opposed to black, which seems depressing to me.
What is your attitude?  Generally I'm a very calm person. If I've happened to eat a Chocolate Volcano Cupcake at the time, and I'm really hyper, my attitude is something along the lines of, "Guys! I'm so happy right now and I don't know why! *insert weird giggles here*"
What is perfection? Perfection? How about...me! Aha, I'm just joking here. Mostly. Perfection I think is just something that you can find no flaws in no matter how hard you look through that magnifying glass.
What is your guilty pleasure? My guilty pleasure. Hmm...well I suppose it's sending these awards to some doomed recipients. I'm feeling a little tingle of guilt.
And now, here are my ten facts:
  1. I cannot roll my "R's". It's rather annoying when you are forced to speak Spanish and you have the hardest time saying "perro". Ack.
  2. When people saying something on the dumber end of the scale, I start laughing, and if I laugh hard enough, my shoulders start shaking.
  3. I eat food according to color. If you give me a packet of Skittles, I'll always start eating one color before I begin devouring another.
  4. I crack my knuckles, wrists, base of my fingers, ankles, and neck before I being writing. If I don't, I feel very tense. It's quite odd actually.
  5. I despise carrots. They are the bane of my existence, and just a downright evil vegetable. Perhaps I shall make it a villain in a short story?
  6. I hate love triangles. I find them a waste of time in books. So instead, in my writing, I use....LOVE QUADRILATERALS! Someone should really use a love dodecagon sometime. That'd be so epic.
  7. I'm eating popcorn...it's much too salty.
  8. I don't like ferrets. They're like little devil rats come to take over the world while tricking innocent souls into befriending them.
  9. I'm already sick of saying random things about myself. Can we please move on?
  10. I plan on reading The Son of Neptune when I'm finished with this quiz that has wasted ten minutes of my life.

At least this one's spelled correctly....

Another award is the following one.


Ooh! Look, look! This one has rules too! Mr. Rule-Maker has been busy indeed.
Rules:
  1. This award is for book bloggers only. To receive this award the blog must be at least 50% about books (reading or writing is okay).
  2. Along with receiving this award, you must also share your top five favorite books you have ever read. (More than five is okay).
  3. You must give this award to 5-10 other lucky book blogs you adore.
Really? Do I have to adore the blogs? It isn't enough to find them amusing and an interesting way to pass time? *Sigh* Fine. I'll "adore" them.
  1. The Secret War, Matt Myklusch. (Sequel to Jack Blank and the Imagine Nation, which is also under the title of The Accidental Hero)
  2. Syren, Angie Sage (Magyk series, book #5)
  3. Inkdeath, Cornelia Funke (Book #3 in the Inkheart trilogy)
  4. Pies and Prejudice, Heather Vogel Frederick. (The Mother-Daughter Book Club series, book #4. I know, I know, I'm past the age suggestions for this book, but I still thoroughly enjoy them. Definitely girl books though.)
  5. Inheritance, Christopher Paolini (Book #4 in the Eragon trilogy. Mr. Paolini must not be able to count, as a trilogy is 3, and he wrote four. Although, book #3 I felt was just a waste of time since nothing happened really until the very end.)

Inheritance barely made the list, but I'm quite brain-dead after all those questions, so I just happened to remember and vaguely remembered liking it quite well. But alas, here we go with the awards being passed out.

Here are the recipients of the awards that I am being forced to give out. The awards go to the following:

July A. Emmance

Abbi's Book Blog

Bookworm/Future Author

Elle M. Yeoman

Christine's Closet

Sophia's Desk

The Leaning Tower of Plot

Aye, I suppose I should notify them, and I will. I do hope I haven't nominated too many people who've already been nominated. That'd be quite special indeed. =^o^=


So there. I've done what it has asked me to, and now I'm off to frolic in the world of SoN. Yippee!

Love,
<3 Seana

Comments

  1. *sniff* Oh, I feel so honored!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Emma! You deserve it! (:

      Delete
  2. I feel so special :'D
    And how exactly does this work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Copy all of the questions, and then fill them in with your answers. Send the award to 5-7 other book blogs (must be around 50% booky topics) and voila!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the link. By the way, the "doomed recipients" part was a touch of my own. I wanted to appear world-weary and pessimistic for my awards post, so unless you feel the same way...
    Enjoy SoN, as I'm sure you will.
    I wasn't able to find Jack Blank etc. at my local library, but I just looked it up under the alternate name and... Viola! [Intentional dyslexia.] I have just requested it from another library.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I see that the "doomed recipients" part is indeed there. It just seemed fitting with the length of the post and the wonderful "Tell me ten facts about yourself!" bit.
      Oh, joy! *jumps up and down* That's exciting! Warning on the Jack Blank book: The beginning is a complete boring blah. *snore* But once you get past that, it's a great read. Although, I'm liking its sequel, The Secret War, a lot better, actually.

      Delete
  4. Thanks Sea! I feel honored and I did pass it on to some other great book bloggers. I hope they like it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts