Frustration

Aye, do you ever have it where you NEED a certain book in a series, but your library decides that they are not going to have it in for months, and months, and weeks, and days, and hours, and minutes, and etc and so forth. I have had this happen now for possibly a month. I've finished the second Leviathan book, Behemoth, and unfortunately, they do not have the third one at the moment. Well, I know who has it out, and I know he reads like the wind...
A very slow and tired wind. Meaning that it'll be a while before I'll have the privilege of having this book in my possession. Ack. I can't wait that long. >.<


On the bright side, I have The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan to keep me busy for a while. I'll blog on it when I'm finished with it. And of course, I also have Queste, Syren, and Darke (all of which are in the Magyk series by Angie Sage) to keep me busy as well. My friend, who loves this series, has informed me that the series doesn't end at Darke. She says that there's one more coming yet: Fyre. I'm quite excited for that one to come out. I'm not sure if it's the final book in the series. So far, Queste is quite good. I doubt there'll be a book review on it by me as there are many spoilers that could be found in the summary. That's why I hate doing series for reviewing. ):


<3 Seana

Comments

Popular Posts